Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2018
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2018: Golden opportunity to make career in Banking Sector in finest public sector bank. Yes you heard it right, this year Bank of Baroda notified 361 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer on 20th April, 2018 across India location. Job seekers don’t miss out any details regarding the BOB SO Recruitment 2018 by subscribing to our portal .It is a Government Job opportunity. The career path policy in the bank ensures a rich variety of exposures in the areas like operations, credits, forex and administration/facilitation for all officers joining the bank. The examination date is yet to be finalized for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2018. The Specialist Officer post is differently categorized in various departments with a total of 361 vacancies.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2018
The Bank of Baroda has released Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 361 vacant posts.
BOB SO Vacancy Dates
BOB SO Eligibility Criteria
BOB SO Recruitment: How To Apply
BOB SO Vacancy Application Fee
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website |
BOB SO Recruitment 2018 Notification
The Bank of Baroda has release the Bank of Baroda SO Vacancy 2018 Notification to fill up 361 vacant posts. Applicants who are waiting for Bank Jobs, now they are invited to complete the application process on or before the last date which is 17th May 2018. Here we are providing the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2018 complete details.
|BOB SO Recruitment Notification Details|
|Name of the Authority||Bank OF Baroda(BOB)|
|Name of Designation||Specialist Officer(SO)|
|Number of Seats||361|
|Advertisement Date||20th April,2018|
|Apply Date Starts||25th April,2018|
|Last Date to Apply||17th May,2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
SBI PO Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
BOB Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy 2018
As per the designation and department, there are various vacancies are given below:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancy|
|2||MSME- Monitoring/Process Of Loans||75|
|5||MSME- Monitoring/Process Of Loans||62|
ESAF Bank Vacancy Online Application Form Click Here
BOB SO Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have ICWA or CA or MBA or Post Graduation Degree with specialization in Finance.
- Post-Graduation Diploma in Management from any AICTE approved University or Institute.
- The Minimum Age required to apply for this vacancy is 24 years.
- The Maximum Age to apply is 40 years for BOB SO Eligibility Criteria vacancy.
BOB SO Eligibility Criteria also indicate Candidates should have minimum 2 – 6 years after their post-graduation.
|1||MSME-Sales/Relationship Management||6 years|
|2||MSME-Monitoring/Process of Loans||6 years|
|3||Finance and Credit||4 Years|
|4||MSME-Sales/Relationship Management||4 years|
|5||MSME-Monitoring/Process of Loans||4 years|
RAS 2018 Apply Online Click Here
BOB SO Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
|General or OBC||Rs 600|
|SC or ST or PWD Candidates||Rs 100|
BOB SO Salary Description
|1||MMG/SII||Rs31,705 – Rs45,950/-|
|2||MMG/SIII||Rs42,020 – Rs51,490/-|
|3||SNG/SIII||Rs50,030 – Rs59,270/-|
BOB SO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Visit official website of BOB, i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Go to the Career section and click on it.
- On Career section, click on Career Opportunities where you will find the link of Apply Online for BOB SO Recruitment, 2018.
- If you are Eligible for it, click on the BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply online link.
- Read all the instruction to fill the form, check the required the documents to upload and all the details regarding it.
- Now open the form and start filling the complete details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Now see the payment options and select one.
- Pay the fees according to your category application fees.
- Verify all the details before the final submission of application.
- After submitting the form, print the copy of the Application form and Fee Receipt for future use.
RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment Notice Click Here
BOB SO Selection Process
- Shortlist of Application (If there are small numbers of Application)
- Online Test
- Group Discussion in which a topic is given to small group of people (around 10) to discuss advantages, disadvantages, conclusions, etc.
- Personal Interview is a final round for BOB SO Selection Process.
BOB SO Admit Card 2018
The center, Venue address, post applied for, Date and Time for Examination, GD, Interview shall be intimated in the admit Card. An eligible candidate should download BOB SO Admit Card from the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in by entering his details like Registration Number And password date of birth. Admit Card will not be sent physically. Candidate should visit website daily for frequent updates.
BOB Specialist Officer Syllabus
- GENERAL AWARENESS
BOB SO Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subjects||No Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||General Awareness||50||75||2 hours|
Bank of Baroda SO Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
BOB Specialist Officer Previous Question Papers
If you have filled the Application form and eligible for BOB SO Recruitment, then the next thing is how to prepare for the exam process (Online Test, GD, and Interview) to crack it. All the previous Sample papers are very important as they help you to improve your skills like, Concepts, Time Management, etc. For the Examination Process. These sample papers covers almost all the topics in syllabus and helps you better than books. We have all the Bank of Baroda SO Previous Question Papers Pdf on our portal from where you can download the Pdf. It has variety of questions from the previous years. Online Mock Test is the parts of preparing process for Examination.
Bank Of Baroda SO Preparation Tips
- Entire syllabus should be covered while preparing for the Exam.
- Make your own notes that will help you remembering things better.
- Practice makes a Man Perfect, suggest you to practice Mock test online both sectional and full course.
- Time Management is very important while writing and exam as well as while preparing for it.
- Speed and Accuracy are very important if you want through the cut-off with higher marks.
- Keep your Confidence high, be Positive and believe in yourself.
- Keep your calm, don’t stress yourself out. Do take breaks in between while studying and do meditation to relieve stress.
- BOB SO Preparation Tips are very effective.
BOB SO Daily Current Affairs News Click Here
BOB SO Answer Key 2018 Expected Cutoff
Answer Key is a list of answers of all the questions of all the sets of question paper in the Exam. Generally the BOB SO Answer Key 2018 is out within 15 days after the exam has written. The Authority which conducts the Examination decides the BOB SO Cut off Marks. In this case BOB will decide the Cut off Marks. Generally the Cut off Marks are different for different categories for example Cut off Marks for General will be different for ST or SC.
|Categories||Cut Off Marks|
|General or OBC Candidates||60%|
|ST or SC or PWD Candidates||55%|
BOB SO Recruitment Result
BOB authority will make the final Merit list and notify in the result section of the official website. The official result will be notified on the BOB SO Recruitment 2018 Result of the careers on the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. You can check your result on this link. For any kind of query or review place your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in a short while.