Rajswasthya Women Health worker Recruitment 2018
Rajswasthya Women Health worker Recruitment 2018: Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare is going to conduct the Government Recruitment examination for the post of the Women Health Worker. Rajswasthya Women Health worker Notification 2018 has been published already. The candidates can start their application submission from 22nd June, 2018. There are 5602 vacancies in total.
|Rajswasthya Women Health Worker Recruitment 2018|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit: Jobs.chekrs.com|
Number of Posts
|Salary Pay Scale|
|Official Notification||Advertisement -1 || Advertisement-2|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
Rajswasthya Women Health Worker Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidate should visit the official website of the Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare i.e. rajswasthya.nic.in
- Then go to the registration.
- Now first of all, the candidate should fill in the personal details like Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and domicile details.
- Now enter your education qualifications.
- Enter your professional experience details (if required).
- Enter your reservation details.
- Upload the scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Also upload the certificate for the reservation, domicile, and education related as a proof of the above details.
- The next thing is to pay the required fees through online mode.
- Now when you preview your form, you will find the application number in the form.
- Please note it down.
- Cross verify every detail and submit the form.
- Print the form for the future reference.
Remarks: If you have any problem related to Rajswasthya Women Health worker Recruitment 2018, please write in the comment section below. We will respond to it as soon as possible.