South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018: South East Central Railway has recently published the Railway Recruitment Notification for the post of the ACT Apprentice. Applicants Apply date starts from 18th August 2018. The Application form will be available on the official website. There are 413 vacancies in this recruitment.
|South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit: Jobs.chekrs.com|
Registration Fee: 100/- for General Only (Online Payment)
Number of Posts
|Post Name||Vacancies Available|
|Apprentice(Wagon Repair Shop/Raipur)||158|
|Salary Pay Scale||As per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh.|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
SERC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates must visit the official site of SERC i.e. secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then go to the link of the Engagement of ACT Apprentice in Bilaspur Division.
- Click on it and will direct you to the next page where you will have the apply link.
- Now do the registration and start filling the application form.
- Fill in your personal details like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Address, valid email-id etc.
- Now enter your education qualification details and professional experience (Only if required).
- Now enter your reserve category details.
- Upload all the documents justifying the education qualification, reserve categories and PWD certificate.
- Also upload the passport size photo and scanned documents.
- Now pay the required fees.
- Preview your application form and cross verify the details.
- Now submit the form and take the print out for the future reference.
Remarks: If you have any query regarding the South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018, kindly ask in the comment section below. We will solve it as soon as possible.