UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has brought out a good news for all the law students who are looking for Government Jobs in the form of new job notification. As per the UP Judicial Service Exam Notification, there are a total of 610 vacancies are available for the post of Civil Judge. Read our article to get the details about the eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection procedure and other information.
|UPPSC Judicial Services Exam 2018|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit: Jobs.chekrs.com|
Number of Posts
Total Posts: 610
|Salary Pay Scale||
|Official Notification in English||Click Here
|Official Notification in Hindi||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||10 to 15 days before the Exam Date|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
UP Judicial Service Exam 2018 Online Application
Confirm your eligibility for the posts first and then only use the given steps to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge Vacancy.
- Check the official website of UPPSC.
- Go to the Notification/ Advertisements option and click on it.
- Now, click on the link of UPPSC Judicial Services Exam 2018 Apply Online.
- Register yourself for the first time on the portal.
- Fill up the application form.
- Pay the mentioned amount of application fee.
- Verify the filled details and submit the form.
Remarks: You can discuss your queries and doubts with us without hesitation regarding the UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. We will try to provide you the best suitable answer.