DMRC JE Recruitment 2018
DMRC JE Recruitment 2018: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has been invited the Well Skilled and eligible candidates for the technical and Non-technical 1896 posts. Interested candidates are requested to apply within the stipulated time. We have shared the DMRC JE Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill up the vacant seats on or before the last date which is 12th March 2018. Every year lots of students appear to get this Metro Jobs. Get here all the relevant details about Delhi Metro exam schedule, important exam dates, commencement of online application and how to apply for DMRC Assistant Manager Vacancy Online Application.
DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has been released Junior Engineer & Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 1896 vacant posts.
DMRC Vacancy Dates
DRMC Eligibility Criteria
DMRC Recruitment: How To Apply
DMRC Vacancy Application Fee
Delhi Metro Junior Engineer Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
DMRC Assistant Manager Notification 2018
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to conduct its recruitment drive for various Technical & Non–Technical posts. Candidates are advised to go through the notification before applying directly for the Government Jobs.
|Name of the organization||Delhi Metro Recruitment Cell (DMRC)|
|Total Number of vacancy||1896|
|Name of the post||Technical & Non Technical (JE/ Assistant Manager)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||DMRC|
|Commencement of Online Application||27th January 2018|
|Last date to apply online||12th March 2018|
|Availability of admit cards||10-15 days prior the exam|
|Exam Result||Will be Updated Soon|
डीएमआरसी भर्ती 2018
दिल्ली मेट्रो रेल निगम लिमिटेड को तकनीकी और गैर-तकनीकी 1896 पदों के लिए अच्छी कुशल और योग्य उम्मीदवारों को आमंत्रित किया गया है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों से अनुरोध है कि वे निर्धारित समय के भीतर आवेदन करें। हमने डीएमआरसी जेई भर्ती 2018 अधिसूचना को 26 फरवरी 2018 को अंतिम तिथि या उससे पहले रिक्त सीटों को भरने के लिए साझा किया है। हर साल बहुत सारे छात्र इस मेट्रो जॉब्स को मिलते हैं। यहां दिल्ली मेट्रो परीक्षा कार्यक्रम, महत्वपूर्ण परीक्षा की तारीख, ऑनलाइन आवेदन की शुरुआत और डीएमआरसी सहायक प्रबंधक रिक्ति ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें के बारे में सभी संबंधित विवरण प्राप्त करें।
DMRC Eligibility Criteria- JE/ Assistant Manager
Delhi Metro Recruitment Cell has set its eligibility criteria on the basis of nationality, age, education Qualifications etc. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. IF any candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria then his/her candidature would be cancelled anytime.
Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, IT, Computer Science, Computer Science & Engg., Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation & Control and Instrumentation, from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017
B.Sc (Three years duration)/ Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil, Electronics, Mechanical & Electrical/ B. Lib/ ITI/ BA/ B.Com/ BCA/ MCA
- The participated candidate’s minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 28 years.
- The age Relaxation for reserved category will be based on the DMRC Rules.
- For the General (UR) & OBC Category: Rs. 500/-
- For the SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs. 250/-
Salary Pay Scale
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 14000-26950/-
- Office & Store Assistant: Rs. 45000/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Maintainer: Rs. 10170-18500/-
Delhi Metro Recruitment Online Application Form
- Step-1Visit the official site of Delhi Metro Recruitment Cell
- Step-2Now click on DMRC Careers tab
- Step-3Click on DMRC Technical & Non Technical recruitment apply online link
- Step-4Select the Post Name you are applying and download the application form
- Step-5Fill all the required details and also attest all the scanned documents if required
- Step-6 Submit your application form at given Postal address
DMRC Admit Card 2018 (दिल्ली मेट्रो एडमिट कार्ड)
Delhi Metro Recruitment cell generally releases it’s admit approximately 20 -15 prior the exam. Candidates can download their Delhi Metro JE Hall Ticket by logging their Registration /Roll Number and password/Date of birth. Candidate should have admit card while appearing for the exam , if any candidate fails to bring his/her admit card then that candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam .
Delhi Metro Exam Pattern 2018
- Delhi Metro Recruitment cell conducts written exam which consist 100-120 multiple choice questions, candidates have to solve these questions in 90 minutes.
- However it is not mandatory that DMRC conducts written exam for all posts, for some posts DMRC keeps direct recruitment criteria.
DMRC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018- Junior Engineer
The syllabus of DMRC recruitment is almost similar to Railway Recruitment Board. Delhi Metro Rail JE Civil Syllabus basically includes this sections-English Language, General Awareness, Logical Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. However the syllabus may vary from post to post but given is the common syllabus that every post will cover. let’s understand each section in details.
- Quantitative Aptitude– It covers all the quant topics till 10th class, topics like Time& work, Trains & Distance etc.
- English Language– include general topics such comprehension Passage and topics that generally that every exam includes.
- General Awareness- national & international Level current Affairs, About Indian History, Indian Culture & Heritage, and Important sports Events etc.
- General Intelligence- includes verbal & non Verbal Reasoning Topics.
DMRC Selection Process
All those candidates who applied successfully, will have to appear for the written exam and those candidates who clear the written exam will be called for Interview. However there are certain Posts for which DMRC Recruitment will be direct.
Delhi Metro Cut-off Marks 2018
Cut-off is that criteria which decides a candidates performance for further selection. If a candidate scores equal or more than Equal marks then candidates will be shortlisted for further rounds and if a candidate fails to score minimum required cut-off then his/her name will not be shortlisted. the Delhi Metro Cut off Marks criteria is decided as per the candidates performance in written exam and also depends on the number of posts, for example if vacancies are less than cut-off will be high and if vacancies are more then cut-off will be low.
DMRC Result 2018
To publish the result at the appropriate time is the first duty of an Exam Conducting Authority. Usually Delhi Metro Exam Result will be announced officially; we can expect the result in 5- 6 months after the process gets over. Candidates will be seen their result status on the official site of Delhi Metro. Besides this candidate will be informed about their result through Email or through a SMS over your phone number that you given during Registration Process.
We aim to provide you latest updates on DMRC JE Recruitment 2018 along with Exam schedule. In the case of any query or review in regards to Latest DMRC Jobs Notification, you can place your valuable comments in the commenting section below. We will revert you in a short while.