Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017: The Staff Selection Commission has started the recruitment for the Grade C and D posts. The aspirants whoa re interested can apply for the SSC Stenographer vacancy 2017. The recruitment exam will be conducted from 4th to 7th September. The total number of the post are not announced yet. The interested applicants can also check the SSC Stenographer Vacancy Notification, Eligibility, application form, selection process, important dates etc mentioned below.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification
The aspirants can download the SSC Stenographer Official Notification from the link we have provided here. It is a very good opportunity for the students whoa re seeking for a government Job. The interested and eligible candidates can check the notification and apply for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Online Form 2017. The forms are not released yet. After the official activation, we will provide you with the direct link to apply for the SSC Stenographer Job 2017.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Eligibility
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be depended on the SSC Rules or Terms.
- The aspirant must have passed 10+2 examinations from any recognized board in India.
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- For General Category: Rs 100
- For Other castes/ Women: No Fee
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017
The Staff Selection Commission will release the Online Application forms soon. The dates for the releasing of the SSC Steno Application Form are not disclosed yet. The deadline for the submission of the online registrations is 15th July. The SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Application form 2017 can be filled by following the proper procedure which is discussed below. They have to attach their documents according to the needs. The students are advised to apply after the proper checking of the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Exam 2017
The students have to follow some steps for the filling of the application form. They must note that we will provide a link through which they can apply directly for the recruitment.
Steps to fill the SSC Stenographer Online Registration form.
- The aspirants have to open the official website.
- From there they have to click on the recruitment notification link.
- Now select the “Apply online” link.
- Start filling the online form with correct and valid details.
- Now pay the required fee for the application form.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature with the form.
- Submit the application form.
- Download the generated application form in pdf file.
- Also, take a print out for future purposes.
SSSC Selection Process
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained by them in the CBT followed by the Skill Test. A Merit List will be prepared by the officials. Only those students will be shortlisted who will clear the SSC Steno Cut off 2017.
SSC Stenographer Important Dates
|Application form will release||17th June 2017|
|Deadline of Online Application form||15th July 2017|
|SSC Steno Admit Card Issue Date||August 2017 Last Week|
|Stenographer Exam Date||04th Sep to 07th Sep 2017|
|Result Declaration||Available Soon|
|PI and GD process||Declared Soon|
See Also: Upcoming Railway Recruitment Notice
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017
Download SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus Pdf from here in the Online Mode. With the help of Exam syllabus and Pattern candidates can well prepare themselves for the exam. The Staff Selection Commission is going to ready for Stenographer Grade C & D exam which will be conducted from 4th to 7th September 2017 at various exam centers. For the exam best study, you can check or download the SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern & syllabus.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Analogies, Similarities And Differences, pace Visualization, Problem Solving & Analysis, Judgment & Decision Making, Visual Memory, Discriminating, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Series, Cubes and Dice, Decision Making, Number Series, Mirror Images, RBIing-DeRBIing, Non-Verbal Series, Directions|
|General Awareness||Sports, History & Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, Indian Constitution, General Politics, Spatial Visualization, Science & Technology, Figures Classification, Current Events – National, International, Spatial Orientation, Visual Memory, Social Events related to India etc|
|English Language & Comprehension||Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence structure, Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage, Writing Ability, Active and passive voice, Direct and Indirect Conversion, Spellings, Cloze passage, Fill in the blanks|
SSC Stenographer Group C & D Exam Pattern
Applicants are informed, they must prepare the these 3 section like General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness & English Language & Comprehension for the Stenographer Examination.
|Exam Date||Part||Subject||Questions No.||Marks||Duration|
4th to 9th Sept 2017
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours ( 2 hours & 45 Minute for VH/ OH Candidates)|
|3||English Language & Comprehensions||100||100|
|The questions except in Part 3 will be set both in English and Hindi|
|Here will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer|
SSC Stenographer Skill Test
- The students who will clear the CBT exam they will be called for the skill test. The SSC Steno Skill test will include 10 Minutes English/ Hindi Dictation.
- The speed of 100 words per minute for Grade C and 80 Words per Minute for Grade D
- The aspirants have to transcribe the dictation in the given time
For Grade C- 65 Min for Hindi and 50 Min for English.
For Grade D- 55 Min for Hindi and 40 Min for English.
See Also: Latest Indian Navy Jobs Recruitment Pdf
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Papers
The Stenographer Exam for the Group C & D Posts will be organized in the September Months 2017 by the Staff Selection Commission. For the score good marks in the exam, candidates must practice with SSC Stenographer Question Paper in Hindi Pdf on the daily basis. Candidates can maintain their accuracy and speed while solving the Exam Question Papers. Here we have shared the Previous Question Papers pdf link which are given the below section. So candidates download these pdf and start their exam preparation in good manners.
- SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper-1
- SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper-2
- SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper-3
- SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper-4
- SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper-5
SSC Stenographer Exam Sample/ Model Paper
Candidates who are participating in Group C & D Exam can get idea about the time taken to solve the question papers with the help of SSC Stenographer Sample Papers. With the help of Previous Question Papers, candidates can take the knowledge about the exam pattern and can improve their efficiency and accuracy. Download the Stenographer Exam Papers from here and well prepare for the exam and score the highest marks.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017
The SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket Download through the Staff Selection Commission official website in the online mode which will be uploaded in the August Month 2017. Applicants are informed they can download the SSC Stenographer Call Letter for Skill Test region wise. Participated candidates can check their admit card using their Registration Numbers and Date of Birth. The admit card will be available on the official website 10 to 15 days before the exam date.
Download SSC Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket
Follow the given steps for the SSC Stenographer Admit Card which contains the Candidates name, father’s name, Exam Date, time, Venue, Roll Number and more personal details. Without admit card candidates will not enter in the exam hall to attempt the examination. So candidates must carry it.
- Go to the official website of SSC.
- Click on the Admit Card Button.
- Search the Staff Selection Commission stenographer link.
- Click on the URL.
- Enter the Registration ID / Roll Number and click on next button.
- Check their admit card details and download it for the exam center.
See Also: Engineering Jobs Vacancy Details
SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2017
The SSC will be released the SSC Stenographer Answer Key pdf on the official website after the exam date. According to SSC Reports, the answer key will be published in the month of August 2017. Applicant are invited to download the answer key for all papers such as General Awareness, General Intelligence & reasoning, English Language & Comprehension from here. With the help of answer key candidates can analyses their performance and can get an idea about the appropriate marks. You can also download SSC Stenographer Answer Key Morning Shift from here when it will be published on official website.
SSC Steno Group C & D Answer Sheet pdf
The SSC Stenographer Answer Sheet is very important for the participated candidates to calculate their exam performance. The huge numbers of candidates are participating in the stenographer exam. The exam will be conducted in two shifts: Morning and Evening shifts. So candidates can check their SSC Stenographer Answer Key Evening Shift for the all set A, B, C & D from here.
SSC Stenographer Cut off Marks (Expected)
For the Stenographer Post Selection, candidates must score the mandatory minimum marks in the Examination. The SSC Steno Cut off Pdf will be ready on the basis of minimum marks. The cut off marks will be decided by the Staff Select ion Commission as per category. Applicants can get an idea about the cut off marks through the previous year cut off list. And candidates can well prepare for the exam according to cut off marks.
|Category||Grade C Cut off||Grade D Cut off|
In the above table, we have shared the SSC Stenographer Group C & D Cut off Marks details. Basically the cut off list follow the some factors such as Difficulty level of Exam, Candidates overall exam performance, vacancies details etc. The cut off list will be made by the Staff Selection Commission. Therefore, you can visit the official website of SSC and Download SSC Stenographer Expected Cut off List.
SSC Stenographer Result 2017
The Stenographer Group C & D Computer Based Exam will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Applicants can check their SSC Stenographer Exam Result through the official website after the exam process. The SSC organization will conduct the Skill Test for the eligible candidate’s selection. The Exam process will be completed till 4th to 7th September 2017. Applicants who will be qualified in the written exam, they will be called for the Skill test. The candidates can check their SSC Steno Skill Test Result in the online mode after completed it. Participated candidates can get the full details of Group C & D cut off list and Can Download SSC Stenographer Final Result from here.
Download SSC Stenographer Group C & D Exam Result
The final exam result for the Stenographer C & D Posts will be declared after complete the Skill Test Process. Applicants are notified that who will be qualified in the exam process then their roll number will be available in the result pdf file. Follow the given steps and download the Result pdf.
- Candidates can visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the Result button.
- Search the Stenographer C & D Exam Result Link.
- A pdf file will be opened.
- Candidates can Seraph their roll number in the pdf file.
- You can save and download this pdf for further uses.
SSC Stenographer Merit List 2017
Candidates who are going to participating in the stenographer Exam can check their SSC Steno Final Merit List form here with full details. The Staff Selection Commission will be declared the Male and Female Merit List on their official web portal. The stenographer exam will be stared on 4th Sep and will be finished on 7th Sep 2017. After complete the exam process, candidates who will be obtain the minimum qualifying marks, their name will be listed in the merit list of SSC stenographer. You can download the SSC Stenographer Exam Merit List for the female candidates from here along with Group C & D Male Merit List. The SSC Stenographer Group C & D Merit List will be available in the upcoming months.
SSC Stenographer Exam Tips
The SSC stenographer Exam is going to conduct in the September Month 2017 for the Group C & D Posts. This year huge numbers of candidates are participating in the exam and Participated candidates have few days for the exam preparations. Here we have shared the SSC Stenographer Exam Preparation Tips to give the best performance in the exam.
- Set out a timetable for your study. Write down how many exams you have and the days on which you have to sit them. Then organize your study accordingly.
- At the start of a topic, challenge yourself to write down everything you already know about a topic – and then highlight where the gaps lie. Closer to the exam, condense your revision notes into one-page diagrams. Getting your ideas down in this brief format can then help you to quickly recall everything you need to know during the exam.
- One of the most effective ways to prepare for exams is to practice taking past versions. This helps you get used to the format of the questions, and – if you time yourself – can also be good practice for making sure you spend the right amount of time on each section.
- Explain an answer to a question to them. That will help you to get it clear in your head, and also to highlight any areas where you need more work.
- Make the strategy with good confidence level and attempt to all questions.
- Applicants are advised that they much prepare the General Awareness subject who is very beneficial for the exam tips and can score good marks.
- The candidates can build up a strong command over the English Language and Vocabulary. Reading the newspaper and other literature books of interties will help you loads to solve the language section of the exam
The candidates want to get more information about SSC Stenographer Vacancy, they may visit our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.