Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Kerala Government provides a huge number of recruitment opportunities for 10th, 12th Pass, fresher’s, experienced, graduates, Diploma, Engineering and PG degree holders. Therefore all the candidates who are preparing for various competitive examinations 2017 and at the same time willing to get recruited in Kerala, can go through our portal and get the latest detail. The Kerala Postal Circle needs well skilled and energetic candidates for Postman in Post Office and Mail Guard in Railway Mail Service (RMS). The Kerala Postal Circle has been released the Kerala Postal Circle Notification 2017 for the 594 posts in the Postal Division. Candidates can fill the Application Form through official website before the last date. In this article, we are providing all the information related to Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 such as education criteria, application fee, age limit, no. of vacancy, application form, selection process etc.
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of Organization: Kerala Postal Circle Department
- Name of Post: Postman & Mail Guard
- Number of Post: 594
- Job Category: Central Government
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Last Date for Application Form Submission: 14th February 2017
- Date of Examination: 9th April 2017
- Official Website: www.keralapost.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Postman Vacancy
Before applying for Kerala Postman Recruitment 2017, candidates have to fulfill the complete requirement for the Postman and Mail Guard Posts. Candidates
- For Postman: Candidates must have completed their Matriculation (10th) from a recognized Board or University.
- For Mail Guard: Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age 27 years. The candidates falling under reserve categories gets age relaxation such as 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates, 3 years for OBC category candidates and Ex-service man, 10 years for physical handicapped etc.
All the participating candidates must pay the application fee Rs. 100/- who wants to register.
In addition to the application fee, examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. The candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Handicapped and all Women candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply for Kerala Mail Guard Recruitment
The candidates can apply online for the vacancies of only one division either choosing Postman cadre in Postal Division and Mail Guard Cadre in Railway Mail Service Division. If candidates register more than one application then application form will be rejected without any communication. In this article, we are providing you some steps to application registration process through the official website, so follow these steps.
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. keralapost.gov.in.
- Candidates have to go through the Notifications and Instructions for more details.
- Fill the application form with required information.
- Finally, before submitting the application form, candidates have to check all the entries made by their or its correctness.
- After registration, candidates should pay the required application fee at any Departmental Post Office in Kerala Postal Circle with E-Payment Facility.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, the receipt issued by the post office and password for future reference.
Candidate’s selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test. A merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal/RMS Division separately. Selection will be made in the respective unit based on the merit list of the candidates applied for that particular Division.
If you want to build your career in Kerala Govt jobs, Private jobs in Kerala and many other upcoming jobs in Kerala, keep visiting our website www.jobs.chekrs.com and we will update you with the Latest Kerala Job Notification. You can also Bookmark our page and receive the upcoming notifications of jobs in Kerala.Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer