Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018: This is good news for those candidates who want to get a Graduation Job in the Meghalaya Public Service Commission Department. The Meghalaya PSC Department will be published Assistant Engineer, Assistant Analyst Vacancy through Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. The Interested candidate can apply for an application form on or before the last date. It’s a job opportunity for those candidates who are seeking an assistant engineer vacancy, Assistant Analyst vacancy.The candidate wants to apply Assistant Engineer/Assistant Analyst Post, they can get Meghalaya PSC Vacancy information through this article like the name of Posts, Number of Vacancies, Last date of Application Form, Job Location, official website link.
MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment 2017
The Meghalaya PSC department will be released various vacancy for the empty seats. The Candidate who wants to gain this Engineering Job opportunity that they should have B. Tech Degree in required discipline from any recognized university. The candidate wants to apply for Meghalaya PSC Vacancy 2018 Application Form, They can check to this vacancy eligibility criteria from this article which details are given under the section like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection process, steps of applying offline for application form and Latest Assistant Engineer Vacancy.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission 2018 Notification
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Name of Post||Update Soon|
|Start Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
See Also: Latest Railway Jobs
Meghalaya PSC Eligibility Criteria
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Assistant Engineer in Civil||Graduate in Engineering in Civil from a recognized |
|2.||Assistant Engineer in Electrical||Graduate in Engineering in Electrical from a recognized University.|
|3.||Assistant Engineer in mechanical||Graduate in Engineering in Mechanical from a|
|4.||Assistant Analyst||Second Class M.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc degree in|
Chemistry from a recognized University AIC 5.
|Assistant Analyst (CEW)||B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.|
- For the Assistant engineer, Assistant Analyst post minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 27 Years as on 1st January 2017.
- For Assistant Analyst (CEW) post minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 27 Years as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Government of Norms and Rules.
Meghalaya PSC Online Application Form
- Firstly the candidates go to the official website of Meghalaya PSC i.e. www.mpsc.nic.in
- The candidate can read recruitment notification and after the apply for an application form.
- Search “Application” box and select “Online Application” Button.
- New Candidates completes your registration process.
- Already registered candidate enter office, User id, password and click on “Login” button
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Check Application Form carefully and submit it.
- Application Fee will be deposited through MPSC Challan.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
MPSC Selection Process
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained in Written Exam & Personal Interview conducting by the Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
The Meghalaya PSC Department will be announced various post through Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018. The candidate who wants to collect all information and latest update related to upcoming Recruitment, they can visit our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about Meghalaya PSC Recruitment that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.