SSC CHSL (10+2) 2017 Notification
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2017-18 Notification, Application Form (एसएससी सीएचएसएल (10 + 2) 2017-18 ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र, पात्रता, पाठ्यक्रम, प्रवेश पत्र, परिणाम) The Staff Selection Commission is going to conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam in the upcoming months for the Lower Division Clerks (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO, Postal & Sorting Assistant and Court Clerk Posts. Interested applicants are invited for SSC CHSL Application Form via online mode. The SSC CHSL Recruitment Process consist the three tier. Applicants can check the SSC CHSL Result for all tier from here when the exam process will complete. You can check the eligibility, selection process, pay scale, age limit and SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus Pdf details which are given the below section.
The SSC organizes the CHSL Exam every year to appoint the well skilled and eligible applicants for the Group C Cadre to the LDC and DEO Posts. SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Notification will publish in the month of August to fill up the vacant seats. Therefor candidates are informed they can complete their SSC 10+2 Online Application Process on or before the last date and the application process will be started in the month of August 2017. Applicants use the official website of SSC for the CHSL Latest Updates. Here we have provide the important dates of SSC CHSL 2017.
See Also: SSC CGL 2017 Notification
SSC CHSL Important Dates 2017-18
|Announcement of Official Notification||5th August 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application||5th August 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||4th September 2017|
|Payment of Application Fee||September 2017|
|Download Admit Card||October 2017|
|Tier-1 Exam Date||November 2017|
|Announcement of Result||March 2018|
|Tier-2 Exam Date||April 2018|
|Announcements of Result||Update Soon|
|Tier-3 Exam Date & Result||Update Soon|
SSC CHSL (10+2) Eligibility Criteria
Applicants read the SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment (एसएससी सीएचएसएल एलडीसी डीईओ भर्ती) notification for the eligibility condition and then proceed to apply. All details are mention the below section.
- Applicants must have qualified 12th class or equivalent Exam from a recognized Board with good academic marks.
- Participating candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years.
- The age exemption for the reserved category candidates will be depend on the Central Government Rules.
See Also: Indian Army Rally Bharti Dates
Applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode using Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card.
- For the General/ OBC Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD Category Candidates.
Salary Pay Scale
|Post Name||Grade Pay (Rs.)||Gross Salary (Rs.)|
|Court Clerk||1900/-||22,392- 26,026/-|
|Postal Assistant||2400/-||29,340- 35,220/-|
SSC CHSL Selection Process
The SSC CHSL Recruitment Selection process consist these phase:
- Tier-1 Written Exam (Online Mode)
- Tier-2 Written Exam (Offline Mode)
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
- Document Verification/ Interview
ssc.nic.in Apply Online SSC CHSL Application Form
Eligible candidates are able to fill the SSC CHSL LDC Application Form through the official website of SSC. Here we have shared the steps to instruct applications that how to submit application form.
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Download the SSC CHSL 10+2 Notification details.
- Click on the Registration Part-1 Link and fill the correct details such as personal, educational etc.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Click on the Registration part-2 using registration id and password which will be generated after complete the registration part-1 taks.
- Log in and Upload the scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Submit the process and click on print out button to take the application form print out for the future reference.
See Also: Indian oil Research Officer Recruitment
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus and Pattern
Applicants who want to participate in SSC CHSL Exam can get the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern to know the question types, marks distribution scheme, time duration, negative marking scheme and with the help of SSC CHSL Syllabus (एसएससी सीएचएसएल परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम) applicants can well prepared for the exam and can score good marks.
SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper
Download SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper Pdf from here which helps the candidates in their exam preparations and can get an idea about syllabus, time management and they can score the good marks in the SSC CHSL Exam. Here we are providing the SSC CHSL Old Paper with Solution for the candidates who preparing for the SSC CHSL 2017 Exam.
- SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper-1
- SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper–2
- SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper-3
- SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper-4
- SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper-5
SSC CHSL Admit Card
Before the Exam Date, applicants are informed that they can download the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket for the exam. The Admit card is very important documents. Without admit card applicant cannot enter in the exam hall to attempt the exam papers. Therefore, they should have take the SSC 10+2 Admit Card on the exam date. Applicants are invited to download the admit card via SSC official website in online mode.
SSC CHSL Answer Key & Cut Off Marks
The SSC CHSL Answer Key will be published on the official website of SSC before the Result Date. Through the answer key applicants can match their correct and incorrect question and can get an idea about the secure marks in the SSC CHSL Exam. Here we have ptovide the SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks Expected which is based on the Category wise.
|Category||Cut off||Cut off Last year|
SSC CHSL Result 2017-18
The SSC CHSL Result Date is not announce but participated candidates can check their result on the official web portal of staff Selection Commission when it will be announced. Applicants can search the SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam Result using their toll number, date of birth details. For the Latest updates about the SSC CHSL 2017 Notification visit the our web page www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query, then you can drop their comment in the comment inbox.