- SSC CHSL (10+2) 2017
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
- SSC CHSL Important Dates
- SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
- SSC CHSL Vacancy: How To Apply
- SSC CHSL Exam Application Fee
- SSC CHSL Vacancy Details
- SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017
- SSC CHSL Important Dates 2017-18
- SSC CHSL (10+2) Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Salary Pay Scale
- SSC CHSL Selection Process
- SSC CHSL Application Form- Apply Online
- SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
- SSC CHSL Answer Key 2017- Cut Off Marks
- SSC CHSL Result 2017-18
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2017
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2017-18 Application Form: The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier-1 Exam from 4th to 26th March 2018 for the Lower Division Clerks (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO, Postal & Sorting Assistant and Court Clerk Posts. Interested applicants are invited for SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 via online mode and can complete the application process until 18th December 2017. The SSC CHSL Recruitment Process consists the three tier. Applicants can check the SSC CHSL Result for all tier from here when the exam process will complete. You can check the eligibility, selection process, pay scale, age limit and SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus Pdf details which are given the below section.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
The announcement of the SSC CHSL (10+2) has been made by the recruitment notification released by the Staff Selection Commission department.
SSC CHSL Important Dates
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
SSC CHSL Vacancy: How To Apply
SSC CHSL Exam Application Fee
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details
|Other Details|| Download Advertisement
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017
The SSC organizes the CHSL Exam every year to appoint the well skilled and eligible applicants for the Group C Cadre to the LDC and DEO Posts. SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Notification has been published on the official website on 18th November 2017 to fill up the vacant seats. Therefore, candidates are informed they can complete their SSC 10+2 Online Application Process on or before the last date which is 18th December 2017 and the application process has been started on 18th November 2017. Applicants use the official website of SSC for the CHSL Latest Updates. Here we have provided the important dates of SSC CHSL 2017.
See Also: SSC CGL 2017 Notification
SSC CHSL Important Dates 2017-18
|Announcement of Official Notification||18th November 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application||18th November 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||18th December 2017|
|Payment of Application Fee||18th December 2017|
|Download Admit Card||Last Week of February 2018|
|Tier-1 Exam Date||4th to 26th March 2018|
|Announcement of Result||May- June 2018 (Expected)|
|Tier-2 Exam Date||8th July 2018|
|Announcements of Result||Update Soon|
|Tier-3 Exam Date & Result||Update Soon|
SSC CHSL (10+2) Eligibility Criteria 2017
Applicants read the SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment (एसएससी सीएचएसएल एलडीसी डीईओ भर्ती) notification for the eligibility condition and then proceed to apply. All details mention the below section.
- Applicants must have qualified 12th class or equivalent Exam from a recognized Board with good academic marks.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India
(C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a
recognized Board or equivalent.
- Participating candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years.
- The age exemption for the reserved category candidates will depend on the Central Government Rules.
Applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode using Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card.
- For the General/ OBC Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD Category Candidates.
Salary Pay Scale
|Post Name||Grade Pay (Rs.)||Pay Band (Rs.)|
SSC CHSL Selection Process
The SSC CHSL Recruitment Selection process consists these phase:
- Tier-1 Computer Based Exam (Online Mode)
- Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type)
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
- Document Verification/ Interview
SSC CHSL Application Form- Apply Online
Eligible candidates are able to fill the SSC CHSL LDC Application Form through the official website of SSC. Here we have shared the steps to instruct applications that how to submit the application form.
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Download the SSC CHSL 10+2 Notification details.
- Click on the Registration Part-1 Link and fill the correct details such as personal, educational etc.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Click on the Registration part-2 using registration id and password which will be generated after complete the registration part-1 tasks.
- Log in and Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the process and click on print out button to take the application form print out for the future reference.
See Also: Indian oil Research Officer Recruitment
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017
Applicants who want to participate in SSC CHSL Exam can get the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern to know the question types, marks distribution scheme, time duration, negative marking scheme and with the help of SSC CHSL Syllabus (एसएससी सीएचएसएल परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम) applicants can well be prepared for the exam and can score good marks.
SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper
Download SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper Pdf from here which helps the candidates in their exam preparations and can get an idea about the syllabus, time management and they can score the good marks in the SSC CHSL Exam. Here we are providing the SSC CHSL Old Paper with Solution for the candidates who preparing for the SSC CHSL 2017 Exam.
- SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper-1
- SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper–2
- SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper-3
- SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper-4
- SSC CHSL Previous Question Paper-5
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
Before the Exam Date, applicants are informed that they can download the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket for the exam. The Admit card is very important documents. Without admit card applicant cannot enter the exam hall to attempt the exam papers. Therefore, they should have to take the SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2017 on the exam date. Applicants are invited to download the admit card via SSC official website in online mode.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2017- Cut Off Marks
The SSC CHSL Answer Key will be published on the official website of SSC before the Result Date. Through the answer, key applicants can match their correct and incorrect question and can get an idea about the secure marks in the SSC CHSL Exam. Here we have ptovide the SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks Expected which is based on the Category wise.
|Category||Cut off||Cut off Last year|
SSC CHSL Result 2017-18
The SSC CHSL Result Date is not announced but participated candidates can check their result on the official web portal of staff Selection Commission when it will be announced. Applicants can search the SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam Result using their roll number, date of birth details. For the Latest updates about the SSC CHSL 2017 Notification visit our web page www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query, then you can drop their comment in the comment inbox.