BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2021: There is good news for Bihar students who have an interest in judicial service (Government Jobs). Bihar Public Services Commission will be conducting Bihar Judicial Service Examination 2021. Interested and eligible students can apply for the Examination before the last date on the official website onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in. This Examination will fill up vacancies of civil judges in the Bihar Judiciary. Get all the information about BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2021 such as the eligibility criteria, syllabus, process etc. from here which is given below in a proper format.
- BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2021- Bihar Judicial Service Exam Notification
- Bihar Judicial Service Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2021 Apply Online
- BPSC Judicial Service Selection Process
- BPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
- BPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Pattern 2021
- Bihar Judicial Service Exam Admit Card 2021
BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2021- Bihar Judicial Service Exam Notification
|BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit: Jobs.chekrs.com|
Number of Posts
|Category Name||Vacancies Available|
|Salary Pay Scale||Check official notification|
|Official Notification||Click Here || Corrigendum|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||10 to 15 days before the Exam Date|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
Bihar Judicial Service Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Public service Commission is given below in a Tabular form which makes you easy to understand.
|A Bachelor’s law Degree From any recognizes university||General||Between 22 years and 35 years||Rs. 650/-|
|OBC||Relaxation of 3 Years|
|SC/ST||Relaxation of 5 Years||Rs.200/-|
- A Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate of Bihar will get the Reservation benefit.
BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2021 Apply Online
Application form of BPSC Civil judge is available on the official website of the Bihar Public service Commission. All the interested and eligible students can fill the Bihar Civil Judge Application Form 2021 before the last date 28 September 2021 (Expected). For your help, here we are providing all the step that how to apply for the Examination.
- Firstly eligible candidates open the official website and get the login.
- After login candidate gets an application form, fill it with care.
- Attached Scanned Password size photo and Signature with an application form.
- Now the mode of payment pays the registration fee.
- Once check all details and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
BPSC Judicial Service Selection Process
To get the success and become a part of the Bihar judicial services commission a candidate have to pass three stages of the UPSC selection process. And the all three stages are given below.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
BPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper 1||150 (1 marks question)||2 hrs.||150|
- There will be no negative marking.
- Paper will be in Hindi and English.
BPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Pattern 2021
The main Examination will be a written examination. The written examination consists of four papers. The details of all paper are given below in the table.
|Paper I||Hindi||3 Hrs.||300 Marks.|
|Paper II||General studies paper||3 hrs.||300 Marks|
|First optional paper||3 hrs.||300 Marks|
|Paper IV||Second optional paper||3 hrs.||300 Marks|
|12 hrs.||1200 marks|
See Also: BPSC Civil Service Exam Last Date Notice
Bihar Judicial Service Exam Admit Card 2021
BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website before two or three weeks of the Examination. All the candidate who has registered can download their Admit Card from the website. No, admit card will be sent by post to the candidates. Different Admit cards will be issued to the students for all different stages of the examination process.
Remarks: In our article, we have provided all the essential information for all those candidates who are preparing for the BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2021. Candidates if you have any queries regarding the BPSC service examination, kindly comment below and we will try to solve them as soon as possible.