High Court of Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment 2017
(राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2017, जिला न्यायाधीश कैडर के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन) Good news for the candidates who are searching district judge jobs in Rajasthan State. The Rajasthan high court has released notification for 27 vacancies of District judge posts. This vacancy will be fill up 27 Posts of District Judge through High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017. Eligible Advocates can apply for the recruitment to the 27 vacant posts in the District Judge Cadre of Rajasthan Judicial Service. Recruitment Process will be completed before 6 March 2017 of District judge. The Candidates who want make their career in the High court of Jodhpur must be aware of Recruitment Notification. Here, we are providing all the information regarding recruitment like the number of posts, the name of posts, released dates and last date of the application under section.
Rajasthan High Court Job Details
|Organization Name||High Court of Rajasthan|
|Number of Posts||27|
|Name of Post||District Judge Cadre|
|Released Date of Application||14 Feb 2017|
|Last Date of Application||6 March 2017|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Job Location||Jaipur and Jodhpur|
|Job Category||State Government|
See Also: Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus
Career in High Court of Rajasthan
High Court was established on 21 June 1949 by the constitution of India. There were five high courts functioning in the various units of the state. These are unit Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Udaipur, Kota etc. High Court of Rajasthan is providing the opportunity for District Judge Posts and here has the scope of a career in the High Court for future.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2017
The Candidate must have a degree of Bachelor of laws and an Advocate can apply for 27 vacancies on the District Judge Application Form of the high court of Rajasthan. High Court of Rajasthan will be filled up District Judge Posts of Five units of the High Court. In the application form process, the Candidate must have knowledge of eligibility criteria and source of the application form. Here, we are providing information regarding recruitment application form below section.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment
- The Candidate must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University or Institute established by Law in India.
- The Candidate must have been an Advocate for a period of not less than seven years on the last date fixed for submission of online application.
- The Candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 35 years and maximum age should be 45 years as on 1st January 2018. The candidate who has reserve categories gets relaxation such as 5 years for SC/ST caste, OBC, Woman candidate.
Selection will be based on the merit list of Written Examination of District Judge Recruitment 2107 and Interview.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates – Rs.250/-
- For Candidate has a Disability of all categories –Rs. 250/-
- OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- All other candidates – Rs.800/-
District Judge-Rs. 51550- 1230-58930-1380-63070/-
See Also: GSRTC Recruitment
How to Apply for High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment
- Firstly the candidate is searching official website hcraj.nic.in
- Search on the middle side “Recruitment District Judge cadre, 2017” and click this link.
- After clicking the new window will be open.
- Candidate read all advertisements of notification, Instruction for filling online application, Annexure to be attached with the printout.
- The application form is obtained from this link.
- Fill all the details carefully and submit it online.
- Payment of application forms through online mode.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
For more information, we can update soon about High Court of Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about High Court of Jodhpur Recruitment that writes on the comment box and takes review or feedback.Daily Current Affairs Question & Answer Free Mock Test Preparation Tips