SSC MTS Preparation Tips
The Staff Selection Commission MTS exam is one of the important exams for all those with a minimum qualification. It is the golden opportunity for them to get a job with full security and good perks. The selected candidates are responsible for doing all the helping work in departments.
Phase I- Objective type question paper
|1||Reasoning and General Intelligence|| |
(For both subjects)
|3||General Awareness|| |
(For both subjects)
Phase II- Descriptive type paper
|1||Essay/ Letter Writing|
As soon as the registrations are open, it is the right time to start your preparation. But most of the candidates don’t know How to Prepare for SSC MTS Exam.
Subject wise preparation is the key Strategy for SSC MTS Exam. The SSC is quite particular in its mentioned exam pattern and syllabus. Studying as per specified syllabus can help in scoring maximum marks.
Subject wise Preparation Tips for SSC MTS Exam
1. General Reasoning and Intelligence
- The section includes questions inspired by topics such as visual memory, judgment, decision making, problem solving, space visualization, relationship concepts and arithmetical number and series.
- For the preparation of this subject, it is best to start studying with the test series available in the market. Practising them more can help you learn faster the basic concepts of SSC MTS Cracking Tips.
This section usually focuses on the knowledge of basic English such as grammar, vocabulary, sentence formation and structure, synonyms (similar words), antonyms (opposites) and their correct usage.
- SSC MTS Top Tips and Tricks are to start your preparation for this subject, by studying primary class textbooks. As they include the information in simple and easy way. Reading small stories will help improve vocabulary and correct usage of grammar.
- This step is also helpful for the Phase II if you are attempting it in the English language.
3. General Awareness
- This section aims to test the ability of applicant in grasping power for the current happenings. The best way is to stay updated by reading newspapers and books which contain information about history, geography, economics and political science.
- For those who want to know How to Crack SSC MTS Exam in First Attempt, usually the question for this post are focused on India, its neighboring countries and other terms related countries. Hence, you should be thorough in general awareness
4. Numerical Aptitude
- This subject basically tests the general mathematical ability of the applicants. The subject includes different topics such as whole numbers, fractions, decimals, percentage, ratio, interest, profit and loss, time and distance, mensuration, time and distance.
- For this subject, SSC MTS Exam Preparation Tips are that the candidate should start their preparation by referring to the Math subject books. The formulas and step by step exercises can help to learn faster with right methods.
If you face any sort of query while SSC MTS Exam Preparation then you can ask us immediately, our chekrs team will you reply you shortly till then keep visiting our official web page i.e (www.jobs.chekrs.com) for more updates regarding Government Jobs.