9th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. Mary Kom Sustains Her Asian Boxing Winning Title
- In the Asian Boxing Championship, she won the Gold medal.
- This is her fifth consecutive Asian Boxing winning medal.
- This is the first medal after being nominated as the Rajya Sabha member.
2. Surya Prakash May Reappoint As The Prasar Bharti Chief Again
- He will be reappointed as the chief second time.
- The approval has been given by the committee headed by the Vice President Venkaiah Naidu.
3. British Royals Taking a visit to India
- Britain’s Prince Charles and wife Camila are meeting several ministers in India.
- The highness has taken the visit for discussing the bilateral cooperation between the countries.
4. Priti Patel may lose her job over freelance links
- Priti Patel is the only India origin MP who holds the position in the British government.
- She is the International Development Secretary in the British government.
- She has been criticized for secretly holding a meeting in Israel while on a family holiday in the month of August.
5. Jasprit Bumrah Man of the Match
- In the T20 match won by India against New Zealand, he has been named as the man of the match.
6. HS Pranoy Defeats Srikanth in Finals
- The player Pranoy defeated Srikanth Kidambi in the men’s singles finals of Badminton Championship.
- The last match between the duos won by Pranoy was held in 2011.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|