IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has released a recruitment advertisement to hire executive personnel. Candidates will be selected through an all India basis open competitive examination. Interested candidates may apply for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date. Further essential details such as eligibility criteria, registration fee, selection process and steps for IDBI Bank Recruitment Executive Apply Online 2021 are covered in the below section.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021
The IDBI Bank has been announced the Recruitment notification for Executive Vacant posts.
How To Apply
IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy Details (Expected)
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
IDBI Executive Bank Notification 2021
As per the Bank Recruitment official notification, candidates will be initially hired on a contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be further extended based on the performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certification. Details of IDBI Executive Notification 2021 are as follows. Details of IDBI Bank one time registration are elaborated in the below section. Other crucial details such as IDBI Bank Application Form 2021 payment, last date to apply online and admit card availability date shall be asunder.
|Name of the examination||IDBI Bank|
|Total number of vacancies||Soon Updated|
|Name of the post||Executive|
|Application Process begins on||March 2021|
|The online application process ends on||15th April 2021|
|Online application fee payment dates||15th April 2021|
|Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST/
|06th to 11th May 2021|
|Online Test Date||16th May 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||10-15 days prior to the examination|
IDBI Bank Executive Online Application 2021
The application process for IDBI bank executive recruitment is under process. Eligible candidates may apply for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 before the last date. While filling up the application form strictly adhere to the eligibility criteria. Failing to this may lead to the cancellation of your candidature at any time during the selection phase.
IDBI Executive Eligibility Criteria 2021
Terms and conditions which are strictly required to follow at the time of IDBI bank Executive recruitment online registration are as follows.
- Applicant must be either, an Indian citizen, or a citizen of only these countries – Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan.
- For further details regarding the nationality, refer to the detailed notification.
IDBI Executive Educational Qualification
- A Degree of graduation in any discipline from a recognized Govt. (University) of India or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their Graduation/ Semester are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must possess 60% in graduation, and SC/ST/PWD candidate must possess an aggregate 55%.
Note- Final Year students who are applying they have to produce a valid proof of graduation examination at the time of provisional selection.
IDBI Executive Age Limit
- Applicant age must be between 20 years to 25 years.
- Candidate must not be born earlier than 02 January 1994 and not later than 01 January 1999.
- However, for reserved category candidates, there are some age relaxation criteria.
IDBI Executive Pay Scale
- Rs 17,000 per month in the first year.
- and Rs 18,500 per month in the second year.
- Rs 20,000 per month in the third year of service.
- Application fee could be paid through e-banking.
|SC/ST/ PWD candidates||Rs 150/-|
|For other candidates||Rs 700/-|
IDBI Executive Apply Online 2021
Eligible candidates while applying online please fill the IDBI Bank Executive application form as per the below-given instructions.
Steps to apply online for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website o IDBI Bank
- Go to the career tab/ Direct visit IDBI career site
- Click on “New registration link”
- Now fill in all the required details and click on Save next
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Now fill in the other details such as category, DOb and, exam center
- Next, register the educational qualification details and click on the “save & next” tab
- Now cross check the filled application form and
- Click on the ” I Agree” checkbox
- Make payment either by debit or credit card
- And at last, take a print out of the filled application form.
IDBI Executive Selection Process 2021
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test. For IDBI Executive recruitment only one single written test will be organized. And after considering marks of IDBI Executive Written Test and medical test candidates would be provisionally selected.
Note-I: For IDBI Bank there is no provision of Interviews, candidates will be directly selected for the executive post only on the basis of merit of written test.
Note-II: Candidates’ who have any query regarding the Job profile, they can consult us through the below-provided comment box, our team will reply to you shortly regarding this.