RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has publish an Government Recruitment News for filling up 26502 vacant seats in the Railway Department. The RRB wants to appoint the well skilled and eligible candidates for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Posts by the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018 Apply Online. The Online application process has been started from 3rd February 2018 and the last date is 5th March 2018. Candidates can get all details related RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 Recruitment such as Application Process, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale and more information from here.
Latest Update (25-09-2018): The Railway Recruitment Board has increased the vacant posts of the Group C, ALP Technician. As per the Notification, The RRb Board will now hire the 64,371 candidates. Get the Complete details from here: Click Here
Latest Update (02-08-2018): Good Announcement ! Railway Recruitment board (RRB) has Extended the ALP and Technician Vacancy from 26502 to 60,000. Get the Complete information from here: Click Here
Latest Update: The upper limit for the Application has been extended. Now the upper age for General is 30, for OBC is 33 and for ST/ST is 35 years.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018
The Railway Recruitment Board has been released ALP Technician Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 26502 vacant posts.
RRB ALP Vacancy Dates
RRB ALP Eligibility Criteria
RRB ALP Vacancy: How To Apply
RRB ALP Application Fee
RRB ALP Technician Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Advertisement-1 || Advertisement-2
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern || Previous Papers|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification
As per RRB ALP Technician Notification, the Vacancy for the Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician are going to conduct for Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Trivandrum Region wise RRB. Railway Recruitment Board has releases the 17673 Vacant seats for Assistant Loco Pilot and 8829 vacant seats for technician posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the RRB ALP Vacancy 2018 through our page.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Number of Vacancy||26502|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Commencement of Online Application||3rd February 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||31st March 2018|
|Online Exam Date (CBT)||April/ May 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.indianrailways.gov.in|
You can also apply online for RRB Group D 2018.. [button color="" size="" type="round" target="_blank" link="https://jobs.chekrs.com/railway-group-d-recruitment/"]Apply Here[/button]
RRB ALP Technician Vacancy 2018- CEN 01/2018
|Post Name||Post Number|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||17673|
|Technician (For various Posts)||8829|
Read Best Preparation Tips To Crack the Exam.. [button color="" size="" type="round" target="_blank" link="https://jobs.chekrs.com/best-preparation-tips/"]Read Here[/button]
RRB ALP Eligibility Criteria 2018
Here we have shared eligibility criteria for the Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade-II posts.
|Assistant Loco Pilot||Matriculation & course Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the Trades (Fitter, electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Millwright Maintenance Mechanic, Mechanic Radio & TV, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Wiremen, Tractor Mechanic, armature & Coil Winder, Mechanic Diesel, Heat Engine, Turner, Machinist, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic )|
|Technician Grade-III||Matriculation & course Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the Trades ( Electrician, Electrical Fitter, Wireman, Electronics, Information Technology, TV & Radio, Instrumentation/ computer Networking/ Data Networking)|
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 30 years.
- The candidates falling under reserve categories gets age relaxation such as 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Salary
Selected candidates will be initially offered Rs 19900/- plus allowances with reference to 7th pay commission. Apart from the gross salary of RRB employee’s also get numerous facilities ranging from transport allowance, house rent, medical allowance, to new Pension scheme facilities.
At present, RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Pay is 30,000 based on 7th pay commission. Rs 19900/- in hand salary and 30% running pay +T.A+ D.A+ HRA+ night pay duty+ national holiday pay + O.T. + O.T.
- For the SC/ ST? Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Women/ Transgendar: Rs. 250
- For All Category: Rs. 500/-
RRB ALP Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Shri Aushadhi Ayurveda Recruitment || SBI Clerk Recruitment
RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018
- Interested candidates need to go to the official website of the RRB i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the Region Wise Section and choose the Region according to their choice.
- Click on the Click here to Apply for CEN 01/2018 Link.
- Click on the “New Registration” Button below if you are Registering for the first time.
- Fill up the basic details viz. Full Name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth,State, Mobile number, E-mail Id, Aadhar number etc.
- Complete the Registration process by filling all the details for generating a Registration Id & Password for login and OTPs (One Time Password) for validation.
- The Registration Id and password will be displayed on the screen. OTPs will be sent to your registered mobile number and E-mail id.
- Click On Apply/Edit option on the screen. Complete the Eligibility Criteria Form and Submit. Make sure all the information is filled correctly. After this you will be directed to the Payment.
- Select the Payment Mode.
- After successful payment, complete the remaining application form by filling up additional details and Documents Upload. Click Final Submit. Take printout of application and preserve it.
|RRB Region Name||Apply Online for ALP & Technician Posts|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
RRB ALP Syllabus 2018
The candidates who are participating in the Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Written Examination can check the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot syllabus Pdf 2018 from here. We have shared the first and second Stage Computer Based Aptitude Test syllabus with their major topics. The syllabus will help the candidates in the best exam preparation and can score the good Marks in the Written Test. Candidates Also check the RRB Technician Exam Syllabus for the Electrical/ Mechanical branch.
Hurry Up!! Prepare with Railway ALP & Technician Online Mock Test.. [button color="" size="" type="round" target="_blank" link="https://chekrs.com/onlinetest/railway/"]Click here[/button]
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||
|General awareness on current affairs||
|Basic Science and Engineering||
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Pattern (Stage 1)
The RRB ALP Loco Pilot Exam Pattern is already available and through the exam Syllabus it will become easier to set the priority. Refer to the RRB Technician Exam Pattern 2018 table given here for all the posts:
The First Stage CBT is of screening nature and the standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The score of first stage exam shall be used only for short listing of candidates for second stage exam as per their merit.
|Exam Type||Subject||Questions Numbers||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
RRB Exam Current Affairs 2018.. [button color="" size="" type="round" target="_blank" link="https://jobs.chekrs.com/current-affairs/"]Read Here[/button]
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Pattern (Stage 2nd)
Short listing of Candidates for the Second Stage CBT exam shall be based on the normalized marks obtained by them in the First Stage CBT Exam. Total number of candidates to be shortlisted for second stage shall be 15 times the community wise total vacancy of ALP and Technician Posts notified against the RRB as per their merit in First Stage CBT.
|Part||Subject||Questions Numbers||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Basic Science & Engineering|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
|Part-B||Trade Syllabus Questions||75||60 Minutes|
- The marks scored in Part A alone shall be used for short listing of candidates for further stages of recruitment process subject to the condition that the candidate is securing qualifying mark in Part B.
- The part B is qualifying in nature and shall have questions from the trade syllabus prescribed by Director General of Employment & Training (DGET). Candidates with ITI/Trade Apprenticeship qualification will be required to appear in the section having questions from the relevant trade.
RRB ALP & Technician Previous Papers
Candidates who are searching Assistant Loco Pilot Previous Questions Paper Pdf and Technician Recruitment Sample Papers, they can download from here. Since when practice with RRB Technician Model Questions Papers, you will be used to with the exam pattern.
Candidates who have applied for the recruitment drive, now they are required to focus on the examination preparation. Since just merely filling up the application form doesn’t going to serve the purpose. Yes students you heared right, in order to get selection you need to do a lot of preparation. After all, you all know provisional selection will be made on the basis of written test.
Candidates practice on RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Sample Papers is very essential. Those candidates who practice on sample papers they perform well in the examination as compared to those who didn’t go through the same.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Mock Test 2018
While preparing for the examination, just having familiarity with the examination pattern and syllabus is not enough. As you all know candidates who will perform well in the examination only they will be selected. And in order to score higher marks, command over the similar pattern questions that will be asked in the examination is required. And you can only be well versed with the exact pattern of questions, after practicing RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Mock Test papers.
Advantages of mock test:
- Make you handy with the exam pattern
- Help you to access the exact difficulty level of question paper
- Boost your exam preparation
- Make you used to, to finish the examination in the given time frame.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Preparation Tips
- Follow the examination pattern strictly. To get more clarity on this you can refer to the official site as well recruitment notification.
- Now get the syllabus details, and try to cover each and everything as per the requirement.
- Make a well organized time table, so that all the sections will be covered thoroughly.
- Subjects in which you are good, allot such subjects lesser time as compared to those which are difficult for you as well as those subjects which hold more weightage.
- All the static sections such as mathematical formulas, English alphabetical series ranking, tables, squares, as well short tricks should be on your finger tips. Memorising, all these will help to solve the questions in fraction of seconds.
- Make your own notes of general awareness and revise these notes on weekly basis. Since general awareness is a subject that can’t be memorized at once, without prior awareness about the current events.
- Subjects such as Mathematics and reasoning, the more you practice better the results would be. Therefore keep practicing these two sections.
- But, while practicing on these two subjects, don’t underestimate easy subjects such as arithmetic and general science. Since, to score well in the examination equal consideration towards all the subjects is required.
- Practice on sample papers/ previous year papers. These will help you to get familiarity with the exact pattern as well as difficulty level of the examination, and the latest trend of questions.
- After practicing mock test, analyze your performance, and pay specific attention to those sections or areas in which you committing mistakes.
- Begin your examination with that subject, which is Strong, and sequence the section at last which is least strong. This strategy will help you to solve the question paper very calmly and will also boost your confidence. Whereas, reverse of the same, may hamper your performance.
RRB Loco Pilot Admit Card 2018
Applicants are informed that, SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter upload details. Eligible candidates can download RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Call Letter 2018 (along with e-call letter for Scribe, wherever applicable) from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT / Computer Based Aptitude Test/ Document Verification (as applicable). No RRB Technician Admit Card 2018 will be sent to candidates by post. Candidates should read the instructions on the e-call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
RRB ALP Answer Key 2018- Region Wise
The Railway Recruitment Board Organization ALP and Technician Recruitment exam answer key will be released on the official website of RRB. Applicants who will be appeared for the CBT examination that will be held in the upcoming months, they will be given access to download the RRB ALP Loco Pilot Answer Key 2018 one week after the Computer Based Aptitude Test. The result is prepared on the basis of the answers provided in the answer key.
Keep regularly visit our web portal www.jobs.chekrs.com for getting updates about Current RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018 and bookmark our page for quick access. As soon as latest information about RRB Recruitment will available on our page, so you need to stay connected with us. You can give your feedback to the comment box that is given below.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Cut-Off Marks
Cut-off marks of the all the 19 RRB boards’ is used to reveal on railway recruitment board. However, the RRB Loco Pilot Cut-Off may vary from one board to another. The reason for this is the performance of students in the examination. In fact number of vacancies, difficulty level of the examination, reservation also effects cut-off marks equally.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Result 2018
Result of the railway board assistant loco pilot is generally revealed on its official website. Revealing result is the last step to select the desired candidates for loco pilot designation. RRB reveals RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Result publically and further information regarding the same will be delivered to the appeared candidates to their registered mobile number as well.