NMMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC) is going to fill up the 142 Staff Nurse/ Nurse Midwifery vacant Posts. All interested and eligible candidates are invited for the NMMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 and can fill the application form via online mode on before the last date i.e. 4th March 2017. Every year NMMC Department releases huge numbers of vacancies for the unemployed candidates and gives the chance to make their secure future. On our page, you can get all latest update about the Government and Private sector jobs. Candidates who want to apply NMMC Nurse Recruitment can get more details such Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Age Limit, Application Form, Selection Process, how to fill the application form and other information.
NMMC स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती 2017, 142 स्टाफ नर्स / दाई के काम के पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया शुरू
Apply For: Rajasthan BSTC Admission Form
NMMC Recruitment 2017 Details
Candidates who are interested in this vacancy can apply for NMMC Recruitment 2017 Application Form in online mode. No other mode is available for the application process. All Government jobs seekers can check out all information which is given below.
- Name of the Department: Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC)
- Name of Post: Staff Nurse/ Nurse Midwifery
- Number of Post: 142 Posts
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Job Cadre: Temporary Post
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17th February 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 4th March 2017
- Official Web Portal: www.nmmc.gov.in
[quote_center]Jobs Opening in Maharashtra State[/quote_center]
NMMC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria
Now before moving to apply online for Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 candidates should check eligibility criteria. You need to confirm your Education Qualification, Reservation of seats etc. Below we have indicated all the information for you. Please check the all the details.
- Candidates should have qualified 10th / 12th class or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute for any recognized board or institute.
- Candidates should have done Diploma in General Nursing or Midwifery for NMMC Staff Nurse Jobs 2017.
For Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation Midwifery Recruitment candidate’s age should not exceed 33 years. Age relaxation should be applicable as per the rules & regulations of Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
The Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation Department will be paid the Rs. 9300/-to 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to the selected candidates.
Category Wise Staff Nurse Vacancy in NMMC
How to Fill NMMC Application Form
- Go to the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation website i.e.www.nmmc.gov.in.
- Search Citizen Arena section and click on Jobs link.
- A new page will be open where you can see the Advertisement section.
- Click on NMMC Advertisement No. 1/ 2017.
- Open Navi Mumbai 2017 Notification and go through all the details.
- From the same page click on the NMMC Mumbai Online Application Form
- Fill all the required fields with genuine information.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After completing all the formalities recheck the complete NMMC Jobs 2017 Online Application form.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application.
- Take a print out of the NMMC Online application form and bring it at the time of interview.
- Candidates must note down their ID & Password for future use.
NMMC Staff Nurse Jobs 2017 Notification
The Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation has released a recruitment notification for 142 Staff Nurse Posts for Diploma holder candidates. Interested can apply online application form from here. The NMMC Staff Nurse Online Form 2017 will available from 17th February 2017 to 4th March 2017. Get full details from our website i.e. www.jobs.chekrs.com. In the case of any query, you can put your comments in the commenting section below and we will revert you in a short while. You can also bookmark our page and get the latest alert on Medical Jobs.