Jharkhand Police SI Vacancy 2017
Jharkhand Police SI Vacancy 2017 Jobs Notification (झारखंड पुलिस एसआई नौकरी रिक्ति- जेएसएससी सब इंस्पेक्टर परीक्षा फॉर्म ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें) Jharkhand staff selection commission invited application to recruit around 3019 Sub Inspector across the state. Eligible candidates are requested to apply within the stipulated time to avoid last minute hassles .According to the official site Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment application link will be activated till 13th August 2017 while payment can be done till 14th August. Here in this article you will find all the relevant details regarding Jharkhand Sub Inspector Notification, important exam dates, Exam Syllabus, and how to apply for JSSC SI vacancy Apply Online given below.
See Also: Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017- Online Apply
Jharkhand Staff Selection commission has officially released its notification to recruit 3019 sub Inspector all over the state. Eligible candidates are advised to fill the form with the given time, commencement of JSSC SI vacancy 2017 begun from 15th July 2017 and the last date to apply online is 13th August 2017.
|Name of Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(JSSC)|
|Total Number of Posts||3019|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector|
|Name of the recruiting Body||JSSC|
|Name of the Official Website||www.jssc.in|
|Commencement of Application form||15th July 2017|
|Last Date to submit form||13th August 2017|
|Last Offline Payment Date||14th August 2017|
|Admit Card Availability Date||10-15 days prior the exam|
|Preliminary Exam Date||last week of August to second week of September|
|Mains Exam Date||First week of November 2017|
झारखंड के स्टाफ चयन आयोग ने राज्य भर में 301 9 सब इंस्पेक्टर की भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किया। योग्य उम्मीदवारों से अनुरोध है कि आखिरी मिनट की परेशानियों से बचने के लिए निर्धारित समय के भीतर आवेदन करें। आधिकारिक साइट के अनुसार झारखंड पुलिस एसआई भर्ती आवेदन लिंक 13 अगस्त 2017 तक सक्रिय होगा, जबकि भुगतान 14 अगस्त तक किया जा सकता है। इस लेख में आपको झारखंड के सब इंस्पेक्टर रिक्तियों / नौकरियों, महत्वपूर्ण परीक्षा की तारीख, परीक्षा के पाठ्यक्रम और JSSC SI रिक्ति के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें नीचे दिए गए ऑनलाइन आवेदन के बारे में सभी प्रासंगिक विवरण मिलेंगे।
Jharkhand Police SI Eligibility Criteria
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has set its eligibility criteria on the basis of Education Qualification, Age limit, nationality etc. Candidates are requested to adhere with the eligibility criteria; if any candidate fails to meet the required eligibility criteria then his/her form will be rejected. Therefore candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying directly.
- Candidate should be at-least 12th
- Candidates may refer to the official Site of JSSC for more details regarding JSSC Sub Inspector Educational Qualifications.
- Candidate age should be between 21 to 26 years.
- However there is also age some relaxation criteria for reserved category, therefore candidate are requested are to refer the official notification regarding age relaxation Criteria.
- General , OBC and SC/ST candidates of other state-Rs 460/-
- SC/St candidates of (Jharkhand Domicile)- Rs 115/-
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay online through Debit/Credit card or payment can be done through Challan.
- As decided by the recruitment Authority.
- Candidates may refer to official site of JSSC to know more regarding the pay the scale.
See Also: HP Police Constable Recruitment
JSSC SI Online Application Form-jssc.in
Candidates are requested to follow below given steps to apply online for Jharkhand SI Recruitment. Candidates are also advised to strictly adhere to the notification eligibility criteria while applying for JSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Step-1 Visit the official site of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Step-2 Click on the new registration link
- Step-3 Fill all the required details
- Step-4 Upload your scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Step-5 Make payment, but do check your application form once before final submits.
- Step-6 Take a print out of your application form for further process.
Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment Notification: Download
JSSC SI Selection Process
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has kept selection criteria for Jharkhand Sub Inspector Post This way.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Test
- Psychological Test
See Also: MP Police Constable Vacancy Notification
Those Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam would be eligible to write mains exam and those who qualify mains cut-off will be called for Physical and Psychological test. Final merit will be drawn on the basis of written exams.