Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2019 (उत्तराखंड पुलिस भर्ती 2019, यूके पुलिस एसआई, कांस्टेबल रिक्ति- ऑनलाइन फार्म) Candidates are invited for the Police Jobs who want do something for the well-being of the Society by the Uttarakhand Police Department. The Candidates can apply for Uttarakhand Police Vacancy 2019 via the official website of Uttarakhand Police. Eligible and Interested candidates can fill the 13000 SI, Constable, ASI and Various vacant post form on or before the last date of Police Bharti 2019. Candidates who will eligible, they can check the Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Process, age limit etc. from here, and Also check the UK Police New Vacancy Latest updates.
Uttarakhand Police Vacancy 2019
Good announcement for candidates who want to enhance their career in Police Fields. The Uttarakhand Police will be released the official notification Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment 2019 to fill up the vacant seats. Eligible candidates are advised to must prepare themselves for the UK Police Recruitment. Candidates can check the SI, Constable and various posts details from here.
|Name of organization||Uttarakhand Police Department|
|Name of Vacancy||Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2019|
|Name of Post||SI, ASI, Head Constable, constable|
|Commencement of Application Form||Dec – Jan 2019 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||Feb 2019 (Expected)|
Uttarakhand Police Bharti 2019
Young and well-skilled candidates can fill the Online Form at the official web portal of UK Police. Candidates are informed that they can complete their application process on or before the last date. Every year huge numbers of candidates apply for Police Vacancy but only those candidates are eligible for available posts that will complete their application form before the closing date. Here we are sharing the filling the online application form steps which are given below and you can collect the Latest Uttarakhand Police Vacancy Details.
Last 10 Year Question Papers for UK Police Exam PreparationDownload Here
You can check the Eligibility for the Sub Inspector, Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector and more posts for here.
|Constable||Should be qualified, 12th Class|
|Head Constable||Should be qualified, 12th Class|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||Should be Possess Graduation Degree (in any Discipline)|
|Home Guard||Should be qualified 10th Class|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Graduation Degree (in any Discipline)|
- For Constable Post: Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 22 years.
- For ASI Post: Minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years.
- For ACP/ DSP Post: Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 42 years.
Salary Pay Scale
- Constable: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay: Rs. 1800
- Head Constable: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay: Rs. 2000
- Assistant Sub-inspector: Rs. 9,300- 34,800 + Grade Pay: Rs. 4600
- Sub Inspector: Rs. 9,300- 34,800 + Grade Pay: Rs. 4800
|Height||168 cms||157 cms|
|Weight||Depending on height||Minimum 40 kg|
उत्तराखंड पुलिस भर्ती 2019
उत्तराखंड पुलिस भर्ती 2019 पुलिस कांस्टेबल, उपनिरीक्षक, जेल वार्डर की विभिन्न पदों की घोषणा कर रही है- उत्तराखंड पुलिस विभाग के आधिकारिक साइट से ऑनलाइन फार्म का आवेदन करें। उत्तराखंड पुलिस रिक्ति 10 वीं, 12 वीं और 18-25 साल के उम्मीदवारों के लिए पात्र हैं। साइट पर हम यहां आधिकारिक सूचना, परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम, परीक्षा समय सारणी / तिथि पत्र, प्रवेश पत्र आदि अपडेट करेंगे|
Uttarakhand Police New Physical Standard Chart Check Here
How To Apply Online for Uttarakhand Police Vacancy
- Visit the official link of Uttarakhand Police.
- Click on Career & Recruitment Button.
- Select the SI, constable Vacancy and click on notification link.
- Download and read the official notification.
- Click on Apply Online and fill the application form carefully by correct information.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph, signature, and documents with specified size.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before submitting, check the application form details and click on submit button.
- Take a print out of application form.
Candidates will be selected with these performances:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
- Documents Verification
Exam Syllabus 2019
Uttarakhand police recruitment syllabus for Sub Inspector, Constable and Guard is consists of Hindi, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and Arithmetic Ability. However, topics under Exam Syllabus of each subject are up to Madhyamik and High School Level. But for the Sub Inspector position, the difficulty level of questions of each section is of bit high level as compared to Constable and Guard positions. Complete details regarding the Uttarakhand Police Syllabus 2019 are covered in below provided table.
Exam Pattern 2019 – SI/ Constable
Examination pattern of UK Police recruitment consists of these four sections- Hindi, General Intelligence, General awareness and Arithmetic Ability. Other essential details regarding Uttarakhand Police Exam pattern 2019 such as total exam duration, number of questions in each section and weightage allotted to each section are mentioned in the given below table.
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Max. Number of marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
How to Crack UK Police Exam without Coaching Check Here
Previous Year Papers Pdf
Uttarakhand Previous year papers inhabit the questions which are begin asked in the previous year exams. Thus in order to perform well in the examination, practice on Previous Year Papers is very essential and access to past papers plays the very important role to get the final selection.
- Uttrakhand Police Exam Question Paper-1
- Uttrakhand Police Exam Question Paper-2
- Uttrakhand Police Exam Question Paper-3
- Uttrakhand Police Exam Question Paper-4
Mock Test Series
The mock test is trial exams that one should take before appearing for the final exam so that you can assess your level of preparation. Practice on mock test papers will help you in identifying the format of questions, difficulty level of questions as well as you will also use for exam pattern. Thus before appearing in UK Police Exam, give lots of practice on the Uttarakhand Police Mock Test.
- First of all, follow the prescribed syllabus. Since, in order to cover out of the box topics, candidates underestimate the actual outline of the syllabus.
- Make a well organized study plan. Make sure that you give priority to all subjects equally. Since to cross the sectional and overall cut off marks hurdle, all the subjects matter.
- Make brief notes of mathematical important formulas, static part of General awareness, and English grammar as well and revise these on daily basis and when required.
- Make a habit of revising the general knowledge and general awareness topics from the beginning itself. Since these two sections could not be dealt with a couple of days (at the last moment) before the examination.
- Apart from this, GK section is also one of the most scoring section, thus do not let the marks of this shy away.
- Subjects such as Quantitative aptitude, General Intelligence as well as English Section, require a lot of practice to get accuracy in questions. Thus to make these sections easier for you, practice on these sections on daily basis.
- Practice on previous year paper, sample papers as much as you can, since after revising the syllabus, only access to previous year papers as well practices on the mock test will help you to improve your performance.
- After giving practice on the Mock test, analyze the mock test thoroughly, this trick will help to know, in which sections you are committing mistakes and which sections are, still need to groom.
- last, Be positive all through the examination as well as after the completion of the exam.
Daily Current Affairs GK News in Hindi for UK Police ExamCheck Here
uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in Admit Card 2019
Uttarakhand Police Department SI, Constable and as well as other similar positions admit cards are published on its official website. The controller of the examination reveals Uttarakhand Police Admit Card couple of days prior to the examination. As other documents this also one of the documents that are must carry with, on the day of examination.
UK Police Constable answer key for Sub Inspector, Constable couple of days after the conduct of exam. The provisional answer is published on the official portal of the Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Board. Candidates who appear for the UK Police examination are informed regarding the UK Police answer Key through print media.
Uttarakhand Police recruitment final result is published on the official website of the Recruitment Board. The recruitment department reveals the final result after successful completion of all the selections rounds. However, the board also sent an intimation regarding Exam Resolution the appeared Candidates mobile number as well as on g-mail Ids.
Uttarakhand Police Jobs
Good news for job seekers who are searching Government Jobs in Uttarakhand state. The Uttarakhand Police is recruiting the candidates for Sub Inspector, Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector and various posts. For any issue, while applying for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2019, you can ask us by commenting box.