TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the TamilNadu Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 for many posts. The Tamil Nadu Service board is ready to fill the TNUSRB SI Vacant posts of Sub Inspector. All eligible candidates who have completed their Graduation are invited for the TNUSRB SI Vacancy Notification Process. The SI online application form available soon. Candidates are informed must keep in mind Physical Fitness and Efficiency for Police SI Recruitment and also check the Police SI Jobs 2020 details for the Sub Inspector Posts such as Age Limit, Selection Process, and Eligibility Criteria etc from here.
|TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2020|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit: Jobs.chekrs.com|
Number of Posts
Total Posts: Soon Updated
|Post Name||Vacancies Available (Gen/Men + Women/Transgender)|
|Sub Inspector (TK)||Soon Updated|
|Sub Inspector (AR)||Soon Updated|
|SI (TSP)||Soon Updated|
|Salary Pay Scale||Rs 36900 – 116600|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- candidates go to the official web portal of http://www.tnusrbonline.org/.
- Go to the Online Recruitment Section.
- Search the Recruitment for the Post of Sub-inspector of Police (Fingerprint)-2020 Link.
- Click on the Application Form Link.
- Check the SI Recruitment Link and click on it.
- Complete the online Registration process with full details.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- After completing the application process, you can take a print of application form for the future uses.
TN Sub Inspector Syllabus
Syllabus of Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector examination is consists of English, quantitative aptitude, general awareness, and general intelligence. Complete details of TN SI Police Exam Syllabus are mentioned in the below-given table.
|FOR OPEN QUOTA|
|FOR DEPARTMENTAL QUOTA|
SI Exam Pattern 2020
The TN Board SI recruitment exam pattern is consists of only two sections- such as general awareness and psychology test. However, in order to clear the written test, candidates will have to secure a minimum of 35% marks out of the total weightage of the examination.
Complete details of the TN SI Police Exam Pattern shall be as under.
Exam Pattern for Open Quota:
|General Knowledge Test||55|
|Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5|
Exam Pattern for Departmental Quota:
|General Knowledge Test||45|
|Special Marks Winning of Medals in the National Police Duty Meet (Gold Medal – 5 marks, Silver Medal – 3 marks and Bronze
Medal – 2 marks)
Technical SI Model Question Papers
Students who are going to appear for the Tamil Nadu SI examination, they must practice on previous year papers, or last 10 year papers. Since as the moment you flip the pages of Previous Year Paper you will come across with a repetitive sequence of questions and most of the time it happens that these repetitive sequence of questions always seen in the examination. Thus pay consideration towards these.
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Papers||Download Pdf|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-1||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-2||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-3||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-4||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-5||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-6||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-7||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-8||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-9||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-10||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-11||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-12||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-13||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-14||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Previous Questions Paper-15||Click Here|
tnusrb.tn.gov.in Hall Ticket 2020
The controller of the examination reveal, admit card of Sub Inspector on the official website of TN Police portal. However candidates, who have applied for the recruitment drive they get to know about the examination venue, exam timing as well as about the exam date through TN Police SI Hall Ticket 2020, which will be released a couple of weeks before the examination.
Mock Test Series
Practice on the mock test is very important, actually mock test series are strictly based on the latest exam pattern as well as carry the same difficulty level of questions that are seen in the actual examination. Thus to groom you SI exam preparation, practice as much as you can, from TNUSRB SI Mock Test Paper.
- First of all in order to secure merit in the SI exam, be precise to the exam syllabus. And to get syllabus details you can refer to TN SI latest recruitment drive official notification.
- Next study each and every topic thoroughly that is specified in the official notification. Since 99% of the questions will be framed as per the topics that are listed in the syllabus section of information handout.
- However, you may come across with 2-3 questions which seem to you out of the box, but don’t worry these questions are out of the box for other candidates as well.
- Practice on previous year papers, sample papers as well as on model papers as much as you can. Since these are papers which will let you your actual level of preparation. Thus from preparation session day-1 itself practice on these papers on a regular basis.
- Prepare brief notes of mathematical formula’s, as well other static portions of quant, general awareness, and english section as well, and revise these on a daily basis and when required.
- Revise the syllabus very calmly, since taking unnecessarily burden will fetch you nothing, and you will be surprised to know that even on the day of examination you will not find even a single candidate that will be with you that he/ she has prepared 101% for the examination. Thus in order to roll on always be optimistic.
- Be positive all, through the examination as well as regarding your result. Since you have done with your part and now stop thinking about the examination again and again.
TNUSRB SI Answer Key 2020 Pdf
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board reveals the TN Police examination answer on its official website as well as students could also download the same from the TN Board Police Portal. Generally, the controller of the examination publishes TN SI Police Answer Key 2020 couple of days after the completion of the written examination.
SI Result 2020
Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector final merit will be drawn after considering appeared candidates performance in these selection rounds such as written examination, physical test, medical test, and personal interview. However, Physical Test and medical test are of qualifying nature, but these two rounds plays an important role in order to get shortlisted for other rounds of selection. As well as drawing over all TN SI Merit List 2020.
Remarks: In order to get more updates on the Upcoming TNUSRB SI 2020 Recruitment through keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. You can also bookmark our page and get the current upcoming notifications. For any kind of further query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.