RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has disclosed recruitment notification for a RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018 Notification. RRB is seeking well educated and talented candidates for filling up the various vacant posts such as Technical Cadre and Non- Technical Cadre. Candidates who want to make their career in Railway Sector they must hold this opportunity by applying online for RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP Recruitment Application Form. For more details, you just need to scroll down our page.
Latest Update: Candidates can Apply online for RRB ALP Loco Pilot 26502 Recruitment 2018 Application form from here: Click here
RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram, was constituted in March 1983 under the name of Railway Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram. It caters to the recruitment needs of all Group ‘C’ vacancies of Thiruvananthapuram, Palghat and Madurai Divisions of Southern Railway. The candidates recruited by this Recruitment Board are liable to be posted anywhere on Southern Railway. Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram is recruiting Asistant Loco Pilot & Technician Posts. The filling up of all the RRB Thiruvananthapuram Loco Pilot Vacancy 2018 marked for the person with Disabilities has also been entrusted to this Railway Recruitment Board.
Latest Update: The eligible and interested Candidates can apply for the Railway Group D 62907 Recruitment 2018 from here: Click here
RRB Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have completed tier education degree and are searching for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment Notification then candidates go through this article and get the latest details about various Government Job Vacancies. Before applying, candidates must check their eligibility criteria for different posts which are given below.
- Candidates must have possessed Matriculation (10th)/ Higher Secondary (12th)/ Diploma/ Graduation/ post Graduation in relevant field from recognized Board or Colleges or University with good academic records.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016. The age relaxation will be based on government norms.
Apply for RRB Secunderabad Recruitment Application Form
- Candidates who are want to apply for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment they have to go visit the official website of RRB Thiruvananthapuram which is www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in.
- Candidates go on the Recruitment Section and click on Notification link and after reading all instruction carefully candidates have to click on application form link and fill the application form with all correct information.
- Thereafter you have to fill it properly with all required and mandatory details and upload a recent passport size photograph at the time of filling the application form.
- After filling the form, click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct or not.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details are entered in the form correctly as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Candidates should take a print out of submitted application form for future uses.
RRB Selection Process
Applying aspirants will be recruited on the basis of their performance in written examination, personal interview, medical test, merit list and documents verification that will be organized by the selection authority of the organization. Get notified about the Latest Upcoming Jobs for Railway Field by visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com frequently. We provide you the latest details about the current openings and latest RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018. For any kind of query related to the post, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and we will get in touch with you shortly.