TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be released a vacancy for the candidates in large number. The announcement of the TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 will be made by the recruitment notification released by the department. There will various vacant posts in the department under different work profile. The application submission is accepted online only whose the last date very soon updates. Candidates are alerted to read the detailed TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification, application dates, eligibility criteria, and selection process through the complete article.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
The announcement of the TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy will be made by the recruitment notification released by the TNPSC department.
How To Apply
TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019
(टीएनपीएससी जूनियर सहायक भर्ती): The TNPSC will be inviting candidates to apply for security, bill collector and non-security work profiles under TNPSC Group 4 Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019. This is the opportunity provided to get the state Government Job to the willing candidates. All those candidates who possess minimum educational qualification are advised to timely TNPSC Bill Collector Apply Online. The application process can be checked for details given below in the article.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019
Through the details given below in the table, candidates can understand the details of the Junior Assistant vacancy and process their registration properly. Kindly read the essential TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Description from here:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Position||Junior Accountant, Bill Collector|
|Total Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Subdivisions of Vacancy||Update Soon|
TNPSC Group 4 Junior Assistant Apply Online 2019
The vacancy of the described posts is different for various posts. As the submission of the application is online the candidates will have to be very careful in the submission of their applications. However, the submission will be made easy by us by providing steps to fill the application form. Also, a direct link to Tamilnadu JA Online Application Form 2019 submission is given here. Kindly refer to the table for getting important dates.
|Application Start Date||Update Soon|
|Application End Date||Update Soon|
See Also: NWR Railway Vacancy
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Junior Assistant
- The candidate should have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
- Applicants should possess knowledge of Tamil language.
- The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit for the applicants is 35 years.
- The selected candidates will be given a monthly salary of 5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P
- The candidates will have to submit Rs 150/-
- The candidates will have to pay Rs 100/- as examination conduction fee.
See Also: Indian Army Technical Recruitment
tnpsc.gov.in Group 4 Application Form- How to Apply
Kindly follow these simple steps to submit the application form online:
- Visit the website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the tab for recruitment.
- Click on the link to Apply online next to notification of Group 4.
- Register on the website using the right credentials.
- The application will appear on the website.
- Fill the fields with correct information as per requirement.
- Click on the link to submit.
- Application fee submission will be redirected.
- Submit the fee using the online payment method.
- The application will be submitted successfully.
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2019
The candidates will have to go through the pre-decided selection process to get the job. The selection process will be as follows:
Junior Assistant Exam (Objective Type)
|Exam Date||Subject||Number of questions||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Updated Soon||General Studies||75||300||90|
|General Tamil / General English||100|
Meanwhile, the candidates can begin their preparation. To know about the exam details such as for admitting card, syllabus and dates bookmark the page jobs.chekrs.com. You can solve your queries by commenting on the section below.