TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2024: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be released a vacancy for the candidates in large numbers. The announcement of the TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2024 will be made by the recruitment notification released by the department. There will be various vacant posts in the department under different work profiles. The application submission is accepted online only whose last date very soon updates. Candidates are alerted to read the detailed TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification, application dates, eligibility criteria, and selection process through the complete article.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2024
The announcement of the TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy will be made by the recruitment notification released by the TNPSC department.
How To Apply
TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2024
(टीएनपीएससी जूनियर सहायक भर्ती): The TNPSC will be inviting candidates to apply for security, bill collector and non-security work profiles under TNPSC Group 4 Junior Assistant Vacancy 2024. This is the opportunity provided to get the state Government Job to the willing candidates. All those candidates who possess minimum educational qualifications are advised to timely TNPSC Bill Collector Apply Online. The application process can be checked for details given below in the article.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2024
Through the details given below in the table, candidates can understand the details of the Junior Assistant vacancy and process their registration properly. Kindly read the essential TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Description from here:
|Name of the Organization
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
|Name of Position
|Junior Accountant, Bill Collector
|Subdivisions of Vacancy
TNPSC Group 4 Junior Assistant Apply Online 2024
The vacancy of the described posts is different for various posts. As the submission of the application is online the candidates will have to be very careful in the submission of their applications. However, the submission will be made easy by us by providing steps to fill the application form. Also, a direct link to Tamilnadu JA Online Application Form 2024 submission is given here. Kindly refer to the table for getting important dates.
|Application Start Date
|Application End Date
See Also: NWR Railway Vacancy
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Junior Assistant
- The candidate should have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
- Applicants should possess knowledge of the Tamil language.
- The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age limit for the applicants is 35 years.
- The selected candidates will be given a monthly salary of 5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P
- The candidates will have to submit Rs 150/-
- The candidates will have to pay Rs 100/- as examination conduction fee.
See Also: Indian Army Technical Recruitment
tnpsc.gov.in Group 4 Application Form- How to Apply
Kindly follow these simple steps to submit the application form online:
- Visit the website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the tab for recruitment.
- Click on the link to Apply online next to notification of Group 4.
- Register on the website using the right credentials.
- The application will appear on the website.
- Fill the fields with the correct information as per requirement.
- Click on the link to submit.
- The application fee submission will be redirected.
- Submit the fee using the online payment method.
- The application will be submitted successfully.
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2024
The candidates will have to go through the pre-decided selection process to get the job. The selection process will be as follows:
Junior Assistant Exam (Objective Type)
|Number of questions
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
|General Tamil / General English
Meanwhile, the candidates can begin their preparation. To know about the exam details such as for admitting card, syllabus and dates bookmark the page jobs.chekrs.com. You can solve your queries by commenting on the section below.