TCS Recruitment 2021: The TCS, Tata Consultancy Service is among the major Indian firm providing its services in IT and consulting sector. The company has been renowned for its quality services and providing contentment to both its clients and employees as well. Emerged from the parent group TATA in 1968 today, it is running is on the top in 13 countries.
TCS Company Profile
The company has been widely serving in 130 nationalities. In total 10 industries are being looked up by the company viz. Banking and Financial Services, Communication, Media and technology, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retailing, Consumer Goods and Distribution, Energy, Resources and Utilities, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Public Services, Travel, and Hospitality. Being a tough competitor in the market, it excels in providing following services and technologies:
TCS Recruitment Process 2021
It shall be an honor for the aspirants to join a firm which is given 64th rank worldwide in most innovative company ranked by the Forbes. There is no easy way to get an entry in the company anyway. However, the selection of new ideas and potential candidates is done either of these TCS Recruitment Process for Freshers:
Well no matter how much your intelligence is all freshmen who want to give their career a kick start need to go through this mandatory process:
- Firstly on the basis of your submitted application and documents, you will be allowed for screening. The screening may comprise of group discussions to test communication skills in both campus and TCS Recruitment Off Campus.
- To prove your eligibility you will have to appear in the online test. The test will comprise of questions based on verbal and analytical ability. There can be a technical test for some profiles.
- If you have made it possible to get a good scorecard in the test you will be called up for the interview.
- All done, if you have managed to prove your potential in the selection process you can get the joining letter.
TCS Exam Scheme
The TCS Exam Pattern is been provided here to review the candidates how they need to prepare:
TCS Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2021
- Only full-time degrees and courses will be accepted.
- Being a fresher all that most of the students have is their marks; same way you can be an eligible applicant only if you have 60% marks all over (3years or all semesters).
- The age should be minimum 18 and maximum 28 years.
- There should not be the gap of more than 2 years. (The gap will be considered only if it has a valid reason)
The candidates with the following degrees are preferred over other:
- Tech. (CS, IT, Telecommunications)
The average starter TCS Package for Freshers ranges from 3,50,000 -4,00,000/- PA.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Registration Process
The applications and TCS Registration for Freshers can be submitted with these steps:
- Open the website tcs.com
- Visit the section of career.
- Choose your entry level.
- Click on the option register now.
- Enter the desired profile.
- Log in or register to the website with valid details.
- Enter the credentials asked in the format and click on submit.
- Your application is submitted and you may receive a call shortly.
TCS Interview Tips
When it comes to selection, the interview plays a major role. Read some TCS Interview Questions cracking tips:
TCS Placement Papers
Through this section, it is easy for the aspirant to check out some previous placement papers and get practice.