- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Requirements of UPSC CMS Applications 2019
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
- Vacancy Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply
- Application Fee
- UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Details
- UPSC CMS Vacancy 2019 Notification
- UPSC CMS Recruitment Important Dates 2019
- UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019 Application Form
- UPSC CMS Recruitment Application Fees 2019
- UPSC CMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Education Qualification
- Age Criteria
- UPSC CMS Recruitment Salary 2019
- UPSC CMS Recruitment Selection Process 2019
- UPSC CMS Recruitment Exam Pattern 2019
- UPSC CMS Recruitment Syllabus 2019
- UPSC CMS Recruitment Preparation Tips 2019
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission has released notification of Combined Medical Officer vacancies. Yes, you heard it right; it is a golden opportunity for the Job seekers who are searching central Government sector jobs. UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 Notification has released on Union Public Service Commission official website. The candidates can apply to UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 till 10th April 2019 only. You can get the complete details about the recruitment process from here
Eligibility Requirements of UPSC CMS Applications 2019
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
The Union Public Service Commission has released the Combined Medical Service Exam 2019 Notification on the official website to fill up the vacant posts.
How To Apply
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2019 Notification
There are a total of various vacancies in the recruitment. Candidates can apply from 10th April 2019 to Combined Medical Service Vacancy. This recruitment is for the designation i.e. Medical Officer. Candidates should read our full report to check eligibility and other valuable information on it.
|UPSC CMS Recruitment Posts 2019|
|Designation & Department Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer & Railway|
|Assistant Medical Officer & Indian Ordinance Factories|
|Junior Scale & Central Health Services|
RVUNL Junior Officer Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
UPSC CMS Recruitment Important Dates 2019
The table below gives you the detailed information on Dates:
|UPSC CMS Recruitment Important Dates 2019|
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Combined Medical Service (CMS)|
|Notification Released||10th April 2019|
|Date of exam||21st July 2019|
|Application Form(Start Date)||10th April 2019|
|Application Form (Last Date)||6th May 2019|
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019 Application Form
The aspirant who wants to attempt in the recruitment should be aware of the last date. It is the best central opportunity for Medical student to boost their medical career. UPSC Combined Medical Service Exams 2019 post also offers promotions at later stages of experience.
How to Apply for the Combined Medical Service Vacancies Application Form 2019:
- The candidate should visit this website i.e. upsconline.nic.in in order to apply for the form.
- The next thing you do is click on this link: Online Application Form for various examination.
- It will redirect you to the link where we can start filling the UPSC CMS Recruitment Application Form 2019.
- Enter your Personal Details like name, email id, Address, etc.
- Now Education Qualification Details and uploads required certificate.
- Enter your reserve Category details and upload the certificate supporting it.
- Enter the Id Proof detail (Any).
- Now upload the scanned photo (not more than 40 kb), Signature (not more than 20kb) and thumb impressions.
- Now move to the payment portal.
- You can pay fees by cash in SBI offline or online mode by Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card. Once you have done with payment.
- Cross verify every detail before you submit the form.
- After submitting UPSC CMS Recruitment Application Form 2019, take a print out of the form for future reference.
Apply Online: Click Here
UPSC CMS Recruitment Application Fees 2019
Application Fees details are given in the table below:
|UPSC CMS Recruitment Application Fees 2019|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
UPSC CMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Eligibility Criteria for Combined Medical Service 454 Vacancies:
- The aspirant should have an MBBS degree.
- Candidates should have passed the degree with minimum 50%.
- The aspirant who has not completed their rotating compulsory Internship may apply, but she will be appointed after she completes the pending internship.
- The Candidates who are appearing in the final exam may also apply.
The aspirant should have not exceeded the upper age limit i.e. 32 years. He should be born on earlier than 1st August 1986. The Age Relaxation is given to reserved categories.
UPSC CMS Recruitment Salary 2019
The Salary is given below in the table:
|UPSC CMS Recruitment Salary 2019|
|Designation & Department Name||Salary Details|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer & Railway||Rs. 15.600 to Rs.39,100|
|Assistant Medical Officer & Indian Ordnance Factories||Rs.56,100-Rs.117,500 (Expected)|
|Junior Scale & Central Health Services||Rs.56,100-Rs.117,500|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
UPSC CMS Recruitment Selection Process 2019
Selection Process for the recruitment is:
- Computer Based Examination
- Personality Test/Interview
- Documents Verification
UPSC CMS Recruitment Exam Pattern 2019
The Exam Pattern is given in the table below:
|UPSC CMS Recruitment Exam Pattern 2019|
|Exam Mode||Papers||Subjects/Topics||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Computer Based Test
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
|Total Computer Based Test Marks||500|
|Total Personality Test Marks||100|
RPSC Forest Ranger Officer Vacancy Apply online Click Here
UPSC CMS Recruitment Syllabus 2019
The Syllabus is given below:
- General Ability
- General Medicine
- Preventive & Social Medicine
UPSC CMS Recruitment Preparation Tips 2019
- Make the strategy to execute the study plan.
- Cover the entire syllabus, which will make you feel confident.
- Focused and Determined toward your study.
- Avoid distraction.
- Practice more by writing, which will help you to remember things for long.
- Build your speed and accuracy.
- Time Management is very important.
- Take 5 Minutes break as a stress buster.
- Keep calm, Eat And drink healthy.
- Follow UPSC CMS Recruitment Preparation Tips 2019
The candidates can take help from the exam pattern, syllabus and Preparation Tips and start their preparation so that they can qualify the exam with a good score. If you want to get the admit cards for the exam earliest possible keep following jobs.chekr.com. Also, write your problem about UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 in the comment box to get it solved.