RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2019: Golden opportunity for the aspirant who is looking to make a career in the Forest Department which is under Government Sector. This is a state level recruitment examination organized by the RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission). RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2019 has posted a notification for various Vacancy. This exam is for the two vacancy categories that are- Forest Range Officer and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF). The last date to apply for RPSC Forest Range Officer Vacancy Application Form is updated soon. Check out our full article as we have covered all the information related to the RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment.
RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2019
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released Forest Range Officer and ACF Recruitment 2019 Notification on the official website to fill up the various vacant posts.
How To Apply
Rajasthan Public Service Commission ACF & FRO Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
RPSC Forest Range Officer Vacancy 2019 Notification
Aspirants who want to appear for RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2019 post should apply before the last date. Aspirants can check the eligibility, application fees, and any other details required to apply for it. Rajasthan Forest Range Officer Vacancy comes under the Rajasthan Technical Training Service (RTTS). There are various vacancies in total for this post which are differently categorized in the table given below:
RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment Important Dates 2019
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Forest Range Officer and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)|
|Post Number||Various Vacancies|
|Notification Release||Update Soon|
|Application Form (Start Date)||Release Soon|
|Application Last Date||Update Soon|
RPSC ACF & FRO Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
RPSC ACF Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Applicants who want to try for RPSC ACF Vacancy 2019 should apply before the end date. Check the official notification for more details. It is the best Public Service Commission Job for you if have a passion for the forest. This for the Assistant post only, Candidate will be promoted on the bases of experience to be a senior at this post. The Applicant should there around vacancies which are different for various categories:
|1)||Forest Range Officer|
|2)||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
RPSC Category Wise FRO Vacancy 2019 details
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
RPSC Category Wise ACF Vacancy 2019 details
Rajasthan Junior Instructor Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
RPSC Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The Applicant should have the bachelor degree with at least one the subjects that are Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application/ Science, Environment Science, Horticulture, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology.
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Forestry or Bachelor of Engineering from any university under the act of central or state legislature.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Hindi written Devnagri script and Rajasthan Culture RPSC Forest Range Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Minimum age for the aspirants must be 18 years and the Maximum age must be around 40 years as per the rules. There is an age relaxation criteria for different categories are given in the table below:
|Category (RPSC Forest Range Officer)||Age Relaxation (In years) Eligibility Criteria|
|SC/ST/OBC (Female )|
|General PWD Candidates|
|SC/ST PWD Candidates|
|OBC PWD Candidates|
Rajsthan PTI Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
The Application Fees details are given below for different categories:
|RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment Application Fees 2019|
|SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs150|
RPSC Salary Pay Scale
The Minimum salary information is given below table:
|RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment Salary 2019|
|S.NO||Salary details (Expected)|
|Forest Ranger Officer||Rs.37800|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||Rs.56100|
RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
How to apply online for Application Form:
- The job seekers should visit the official website to apply i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- The next thing is you do find the RSPC Online.
- Click on apply online option.
- It will redirect you to the Application portal selection.
- You have to choose between the old and new RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment Application portal link.
- Click on the Application Link on the portal.
- The next thing is to register on the online portal which gives you unique Id and password.
- Log in to your account on the portal.
- Now start filling your Application form.
- First, you need to fill required details (i.e. Personal Details, Education Qualification, etc.)
- Enter your reserve category details and upload the scanned certificate proof, Certificates.
- Upload your scanned recent photo of specified dimensions, signature, and thumb impressions.
- Move to the payment (Online Mode) gateway.
- Pay the required application fees.
- Verify every detail before submitting RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment Application Form 2019.
- Submit the form, Take the print out for future reference.
RPSC Forest Range Officer Selection Process 2019
There are three phases in the process:
- Offline Written Paper
- Documents Verification
RPSC Recruitment Exam Pattern 2019- FRO & ACF
The Exam Pattern is given below in the table:
|S.No||Test Type||Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Online/Offline Test||General Knowledge||100||
RPS Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification Pdf Download Now
RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment Syllabus 2019
The Syllabus is given below:
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude – English and Mathematics
- Optional Subjects (Any 2)-
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Computer Application
- Environment Science
You can get more update on RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2019 to keep in touch our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. In the case of any query or review, your valuable comments are most welcome in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.