UPSC IES 2019
UPSC IES 2019: (यूपीएससी आईईएस / ईएसई 2019): The Union Public Service Commission has released the online applications for the IES UPSC 2019. The candidates, who have completed their engineering, have this golden opportunity to get a government job in their technical field. The commission has issued the UPSC ESE 2019 Notification PDF on its official website regarding 581 vacancies. The interested candidates from the technical background can apply for the available Engineering Jobs on and before 22-10-2018. The details about the eligibility criteria, how to apply, exam dates and election procedure have been discussed below in our article.
|Indian Engineering Services Recruitment 2018|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit: Jobs.chekrs.com|
Number of Posts
Total Posts: 581
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Admit Card||10 to 15 days before the Exam Date|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
UPSC IES 2019 Notification
The UPSC is the common department for conducting several Central Government Jobs examinations. Every year the Union Public Service Commission conducts IES exam for the recruitment of engineers on various technical posts. The vacancies available are only for the candidates belonging to the branches of civil, electrical, mechanical, electronics and telecommunication. The UPSC IES Recruitment 2019 is the most reputed job in India hence a huge crowd of candidates apply for the IES Examination. All the interested candidates are instructed to take a regular follow-up of the detailed notification which has been released on the official website.
The PDF of the notification can be downloaded from the website of the Union Public Service Commission or you can get it by clicking on the direct link provided above. Check out all the important dates in the table drawn below-
|IES 2019||Important Dates|
|UPSC IES 2019 Notification Publication||26th September 2018|
|The application starts with||26th September 2018|
|Last date to apply||22nd October 2018|
|Offline Fee Payment Till||21st October 2018|
|Withdrawal of Applications||29th October to 5th November 2018|
|Prelims Admit Card||2nd week of December 2018|
|Date of the preliminary exam||06th January 2019|
|Declaration of the preliminary result||2nd week of February 2019|
|Mains Admit Card||1st week of June 2019|
|Date of the Mains exam||1st week of July 2019|
|Personality test or Interview||July 2019|
UPSC IES Application Form 2019
The candidates are required to ensure their eligibility before applying for the available posts. The application forms are available in the online mode only. The application fees shall be deposited online or offline by the candidates. The following steps will help the candidates to apply online for UPSC Engineering Service Application Form–
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the ‘Online Recruitment Application’ option available in ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Now login yourself by entering your registration details such as login ID and password if you are already a registered user or go for New Registration.
- Then, fill up the details in the UPSC IES Online Application Form 2019.
- Pay the exam fees through the method prescribed.
- Upload your latest scanned photograph and signature.
- Recheck the details filled in the form.
- Click on submit.
UPSC IES Apply Online: Click Here
यूपीएससी भारतीय इंजीनियरिंग सेवा परीक्षा 2019
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने भारतीय इंजीनियरिंग सेवा परीक्षा के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन जारी किए हैं। जिन उम्मीदवारों ने अपनी इंजीनियरिंग पूरी की है, उनके पास तकनीकी क्षेत्र में सरकारी नौकरी पाने का यह सुनहरा मौका है। आयोग ने 581 रिक्तियों के संबंध में अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर अधिसूचना का पीडीएफ जारी कर दिया है। तकनीकी पृष्ठभूमि से योग्य उम्मीदवार 22 अक्टूबर को और उससे पहले उपलब्ध इंजीनियरिंग नौकरियों के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
UPSC IES Selection Process 2019
The applicants for the available UPSC IES Vacancies will have to go through 3 staged selection procedure. The process will be as follows-
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Personal Interview
See Also: UPSC CMS Previous Question Papers Pdf
UPSC IES Syllabus 2019
In order to get good marks in the examination you need to cover the complete UPSC IES ESE Exam Syllabus which has been described below. We have included all the important topics in the given syllabus. The standard of papers in other subjects will approximately be that of an Engineering Degree Examination of an Indian University. The paper in General Studies and Engineering Aptitude will include Knowledge of relevant topics as may be expected from
an engineering graduate, without special study.
|Electronics and Telecommunication|
|Electronics and Telecommunication|
UPSC IES Exam Pattern 2019
- The Commission will draw a list of candidates to be qualified for Mains Examination based on the criterion of minimum qualifying marks in Preliminary Examination.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personality Test would determine their final ranking.
- In the Personality Test special attention will be paid to assessing the candidate’s capacity for leadership, initiative and intellectual curiosity, tact and other social qualities, mental and physical energy, powers of practical application and integrity of character.
- Conventional papers must be answered in English. Question paper will be set in English only.
You can check the IES Exam Pattern 2019 in the tabular data provided below –
|Prelims||Objective||Paper I||General Studies & Engineering Aptitude||2 hours||200|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline||3 hours||300|
|Mains||Conventional||Paper I||Engineering Discipline||3 hours||300|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline||3 hours||300|
UPSC ESE Previous Year Question Papers
To know about the exam scheme properly, you should go after the various model papers or sample papers. These papers provide the questions from all the important topics of the same difficulty level as that of original papers. You need to start your practice with the help of these UPSC IES Previous Papers on regular basis to get better marks. You can download various papers of IES Mains as well as Preliminary Exam from the official website.
|Previous Papers||Download PDF Links|
|UPSC IES ESE Previous Paper 1||Click Here|
|UPSC IES ESE Previous Paper 2||Click Here|
|UPSC IES ESE Previous Paper 3||Click Here|
|UPSC IES ESE Previous Paper 4||Click Here|
|UPSC IES ESE Previous Paper 5||Click Here|
|UPSC IES ESE Previous Paper 6||Click Here|
UPSC IES ESE Preparation Tips
You need not take any coaching or private tuition in order to qualify IES Exam as you can do it on your own but you need to be focused towards your studies only. You are required to give priority to your preparation and follow a proper study plan. You can also take the help of given preparation tips-
- At the very first step, you need to make a strong and effective exam cracking strategy with the help of Exam Pattern.
- Then, follow this study plan with full dedication to cover the exam syllabus.
- Take your test after the completion of every topic.
- Improve your technical skills as well as general intelligence.
- Mark out your strong and weak areas of the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Take proper rest.
UPSC IES Admit Card 2019
- Applicants will be able to download their admit cards from the official web portal of the commission a few days before the examination.
- You will get the intimation regarding your exam hall ticket on your registered id or mobile number.
- The details such as the venue of the exam, shift and timings will be mentioned on the UPSC ESE Admit Card.
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to bring their admit card to the exam hall.
- The candidates without having their admit card will not be allowed to attend the examination.
- The tentative dates regarding the release of the admit cards for preliminary and mains exam have been disclosed by the officials.
UPSC IES Answer Key 2019
After the completion of any competitive examination, every applicant becomes curious to check his/ her answers so that they can estimate their performance. The provisional answer key will be published on the official website only, a few days after the exam. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the cut off list. Only those candidates who will succeed to clear the IES 2019 Prelims Cut off will be called for the next round of the recruitment process.
|Branch||Previous Year Cut off Marks|
|General||OBC||SC||ST||PH -1||PH – 3|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||221||205||167||171||90||101|
UPSC ESE Result 2019 – Engineering Service Examination
- The result for the preliminary examination is likely to be announced in the month of February tentatively.
- The authorities will declare the IES Result only on the authenticate website of UPSC and we will keep you updated about it.
- The candidates, who will qualify the prelims exam, will be eligible for the mains examination.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks carried by the candidates in all the three stages of the recruitment.
Remarks: You can discuss your queries with us, if any, related to the UPSC IES 2019 so that we can clarify your doubts by providing the suitable solution.