20th November 2017 Today Current Affairs in English
1. India moves up on 126th in GDP
- In terms of the GDP and per capita income India has managed to move up to one position in terms of GDP per capita of the countries.
- Well India’s position is still the lowest in its BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa).
- The ranking is part of the latest World Economic Outlook report given by the International Monetary Fund.
- It gives ranks to almost 200 countries based on the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP).
2. NASA launched JPSS-1
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration has launched a satellite called Joint Polar Satellite Systen-1.
- The satellite is a merger between the NASA and NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration).
3. Government to seeks only the surplus money from RBI
- The government has just demanded its surplus of 13,000 crores lying with the Central Bank.
- At the end of each fiscal year, the RBI pays a budget which is supposed to be divided at every fiscal year.
- The decision has been taken after Moody’s has acknowledged the reform process of India in terms of debt control and putting bank sector in order.
- Subhash Chandra Garg is the Economic Affairs Secretary.
4. Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World
- After 17 years, 20 years old Indian beauty pageant has been crowned with his title.
- Previously Priyanka Chopra had won the title in 2000.
- Manushi is the medical student pursuing her MBBS.
5. Robert Mugabe agreed to resign
- He was serving as Zimbabwe President for 37 years since its freedom in 1980 from Britain.
- Mugabe has been replaced by the Emmerson Mnangagwa.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|