Air India Recruitment 2017
(AIATSL भर्ती 2017, 186 स्टोर, कार्यालय एजेंट, अप्रेंटिस पदों के लिए आवेदन) The Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has been announced the notification for Air India Recruitment 2017. The AIATSL published the notification to fill the 186 vacant seats for Store agent, Office agent, Handyman and Utility Agent cum Driver posts. Candidates, who are interested in this job, visit our page and fill the Air India Recruitment 2017 Application Form through offline mode. The application form last date is 14th March 2017. In this article, we are providing the AIATSL Office Agent Recruitment 2017 all information such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, examination process and more details. Candidates visit the official website regularly and fill the application form.
See Also: Energy Efficiency Service Recruitment
AIATSL Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|Name of the Post||Store agent, Office agent, Handyman and Utility Agent|
|Number of Post||186|
|Commencement of Application From||February 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||14th March 2017|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet the requirements stipulated for the following position for ground duties at Materials Management Department, Mumbai on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed at the discretion of AIATSL subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company – AIATSL, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
[quote_center]Latest Engineering Jobs[/quote_center]
Air India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in the Air India vacancy 2017 can check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form according to their education qualification. We are providing all details related to the jobs, candidates can check here.
|Post Name||Post Number||Education||Language Proficiency|
|Store Agent||84||Should be conversant in English. Knowledge of Marathi &|
Hindi languages i.e. ability to understand and speak is
|Office Agent||32||Should be conversant in English, Marathi & Hindi languages i.e. ability to understand and speak is desirable.|
|Handyman||63||Knowledge of Marathi& Hindi languages i.e. ability to understand and speak is desirable.|
|Utility Agent cum Driver||07||Knowledge of Local & Hindi languages i.e. ability to understand and speak is desirable.|
See Also: BEL Trade Apprentice Syllabus
Candidates must notice their minimum and maximum age limit according to their post and category which are given below
- Upper Age Limit for Store Agent and Office Agent
- General: Not above 30 years (born between 02.02.1987 and 01.02.1999)
- OBC: Not above 33 years (born between 02.02.1984 and 01.02.1999)
- SC/ST: Not above 35 years (born between 02.02.1982 and 01.02.1999)
- Upper Age Limit for Handyman and Utility Agent cum Driver
- OBC: Not above 31 years (born between 02.02.1986 and 01.02.1999)SC/ST: Not above 33 years (born between 02.02.1984 and 01.02.1999)
- General: Not above 28 years (born between 02.02.1989 and 01.02.1999)
- Age Relaxation: Candidates will be given an age relaxation to the extent of their experience more than one year
Air India Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in these rounds
- Screening of Application
- Group Discussion
- Trade Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- For Store Agent & Office Agent: 14610/- (All Inclusive)
- For Handyman: 11040/- (All Inclusive)
- For Utility Agent Cum Driver: 14040/- (All Inclusive)
Eligible candidates must have to pay Rs. 500/- via Demand draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORTSERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. SS/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
See Also: Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment
- Eligible applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents & recent passport size photograph, DD (Please write candidates their Full Name, & Mobile. No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft) & envelope should be super subscribed Application for the Post of Store agent, Office agent, Handyman, and Utility Agent.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- After complete this task, candidates send to the envelope to the postal address which is given below on or before 14th March 2017.
AIATSL Recruitment Notification
Air India Air Transport Services Limited,
1st Floor, Transport Workshop Building,
Air India GSD Complex, Sahar, Andheri (East)
To receive more updates on Air India Recruitment 2017, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. We will provide you the latest alerts on Air Force job post. In the case of any query or review, you can place your valuable comments in the commenting section below. We will revert you in a short while.