Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018: This is an employment news for those candidates who are searching a Latest Banks Jobs Notification. The Andhra Bank will be published an Advertisement for Sub Staff Vacancy. Those Candidate who has completed their 10th Standard, they can apply for an Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2018. They Candidate can submit their application form at the postal address before the ladt date through speed post. We are providing an information on Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification through this article such as Name of Post, Name of Bank, Number of Vacancies, Job Location, a method of applying for an application form, official website link, etc.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Name of Organization||Andhra Bank|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Name of Post||Sub Staff|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2018
The Andhra Bank is going to be conducting an Andhra Bank Recruitment for Sub Staff Vacancy in upcoming months. The 10th Pass candidates ready for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment and apply offline for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancy 2018 Application form. The Candidate can check firstly their Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancy like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Postal Address etc.
Andhra Bank Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have Passed 10th Standard with good marks from a recognized board and its equivalent education.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 Years as on 6th May 2017.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is reserved for 5 Years for SC/ST Categories or 3 Years for OBC Categories or 10 Years for PWD Categories candidates as per Andhra Bank Norms and Rules.
Salary Pay Scale
- Basic Payment of Sub Staff Post:- Rs.9560-18545/- per month
- For All reserved and unreserved Category Candidates– No Fee
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Firstly the candidates go to the official website of Andhra Bank.
- Click “Recruitment” button and a new window will be open.
- Now Click on “Sub Staff Recruitment” Link.
- Download Sub Staff Application Form and take a print out.
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Then send the application form, copy of qualification document, photograph, the signature at the Postal Address before the last date.
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Selection Process
The Selection Process will be based on a shortlist through qualification & Personal Interview conducted by Andhra Bank.
The Andhra bank will be recruiting Sub Staff Jobs through Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018. The Candidate wants to get more information about bank jobs, they can update with our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about Andhra Bank Jobs Vacancy that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.