Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019: This is employment news for those candidates who are searching for a Latest Banks Jobs Notification. The Andhra Bank will be published an Advertisement for Sub Staff Vacancy. Those candidates who have completed their 10th Standard, they can apply for an Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2019. They Candidate can submit their application form at the postal address before the last date through speed post.
We are providing information on Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification through this article such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Name of Post, Name of Bank, Number of Vacancies, Job Location, Selection Process a method of applying for an application form, official website link, etc.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of Organization||Andhra Bank|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Name of Post||Sub Staff|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2019
The Andhra Bank is going to be conducting an Andhra Bank Recruitment for Sub Staff Vacancy in upcoming months. The 10th Pass candidates ready for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment and apply offline for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancy 2019 Application form. The Candidate can check firstly their Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancy like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Postal Address etc.
Andhra Bank Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have Passed 10th Standard with good marks from a recognized board and its equivalent education.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 Years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is reserved for 5 Years for SC/ST Categories or 3 Years for OBC Categories or 10 Years for PWD Categories candidates as per Andhra Bank Norms and Rules.
Salary Pay Scale
- Basic Payment of Sub Staff Post:- Rs.9560-18545/- per month
- For All reserved and unreserved Category Candidates– No Fee
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates who want to apply for Andhra Bank jobs notification all need to confirm their eligibility and fill the application form on or before the last date through the official website.
- Firstly the candidates go to the official website of Andhra Bank.
- Click the “Recruitment” button and a new window will be open.
- Now Click on “Sub Staff Recruitment” Link.
- Download Sub Staff Application Form and take a print out.
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Then send the application form, copy of qualification document, photograph, the signature at the Postal Address before the last date.
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Selection Process
The Selection Process will be based on a shortlist through qualification & Personal Interview conducted by Andhra Bank.
The Andhra bank will be recruiting the Sub Staff Jobs through Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019. The Candidate wants to get more information about bank jobs, they can update with our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about Andhra Bank Jobs Vacancy that you can write comments on the commenting box and take a review or feedback.