- AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- AP Police Vacancy 2018 Notification
- आंध्र प्रदेश पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2018
- AP Police Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Physical Standard Test
- AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- AP Police Constable Selection Process
- AP Police Constable Bharti 2018
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 (आंध्र प्रदेश पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती, रिक्ति नोटिफिकेशन) Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board is soon going to release its most awaited AP Police Constable Vacancy to recruit eligible candidates for vacant posts. Therefore candidates are requested to be in touch with preparation. Get here complete details regarding AP Police Constable Online Application, AP Police Constable Recruitment, Important Exam Dates, exam pattern, and many other important information regarding Andhra Police constable and most importantly how to fill AP police constable application form are given here. Huge Number of Candidates are waiting for the AP Police Constable Vacancy and now there waiting process has been finished.
AP Police Vacancy 2018 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board very soon going to conduct recruitment drive to hire eligible candidates. Therefore candidates are requested to apply beforehand to avoid last minute hassles. Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the Eligibility Criteria. If any candidate fails to do so than his/ her candidature will be canceled any time during the selection process and check the more details of AP Police Constable Vacancy 2018 from here.
|Name of the organization||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Total Number of vacancy||Updated Soon|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable|
|Written Exam||Updated Soon|
See Also: AP Police Recruitment Notification Pdf
आंध्र प्रदेश पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2018
आंध्र प्रदेश पुलिस कॉन्स्टेबल की आगामी रिक्तियों के लिए खोज, तो आप सही जगह पर हैं आंध्र प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती बोर्ड जल्द ही विभिन्न पदों के लिए पात्र उम्मीदवारों की भर्ती के लिए अपने सबसे प्रतीक्षित एपी पुलिस कांस्टेबल अधिसूचना जारी करने जा रही है। इसलिए उम्मीदवारों को तैयारी के साथ संपर्क में रहने का अनुरोध किया जाता है। एपीएसएलपीआरबी कांस्टेबल अधिसूचना, एपी पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती, महत्वपूर्ण परीक्षा तिथियां, एपी पुलिस कांस्टेबल परीक्षा पैटर्न, और आंध्र पुलिस कांस्टेबल के बारे में कई अन्य महत्वपूर्ण सूचनाओं के बारे में यहां पूरी जानकारी प्राप्त करें और सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात यह है कि एपी पुलिस कांस्टेबल आवेदन फॉर्म को कैसे भरना है यहां दिया गया है।
See Also: Download AP Police New Exam Pattern
AP Police Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for every recruitment Authority to set certain eligibility criteria. Basically, Eligibility Criteria is nothing but it includes nationality of a citizen, Age limit, Education qualification, Salary Pay Scale, Application Fee etc.
- Candidate must be at least 12th pass or equivalent
- Candidate must be SSC Passed or Its equivalent examination from a recognized State government Board.
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- The application fee will differ according to the category for which a candidate is applying. Candidate can remit the application fee either by net banking or through Challan.
- General / OBC- Rs 300/-
- SC/ ST- Rs 150/-
See Also: APSET Answer Key Set wise Download
Physical Standard Test
|Height||Minimum 167.6 cms||Minimum 152.5 cms|
|Chest||Minimum 86.3 cms||–|
|Weight||depend on height||Minimum weight is 40 kg|
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Candidates who are looking for how to apply online are at the right place. Here we are providing you simple steps to apply online.
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board
- Search for Andhra Pradesh Police constable Recruitment Notification
- Now download the Notification
- Fill all the required details( Like Education qualifications, Age, etc)
- Upload your Scanned Photograph Or Signature
- Make payment and click on final Submit button
- Download your application Form for Further Reference
AP Police Constable Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Interested candidates have to appear for Preliminary Written Exam, candidates will be given 3 hours to solve Multiple Type questions (MCQ). Candidates have to secure minimum passing marks which will be decided by the AP Police Recruitment Board. Minimum passing marks are given below.
- Unreserved category – 40% of 200 means 80 marks out of 200
- OBC category- 35% of 200 means 70 marks out of 200
- SC/ST/EX-Servicemen- 30% of 200 means 60 marks out of 200
Stage-2 Physical Measurement Test (PMT)- those candidates who will clear Preliminary Exam will be further called for Physical Test.
Stage-3 Physical Efficiency Test will be qualifying in nature. Candidates who clear PMT will be called for PET
AP Police Constable Bharti 2018
The recruitment Board usually releases the AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 on their official website for the written Exam. To receive more updates on latest AP Police Jobs, AP Police Constable Recruitment, stay tuned to our site www.jobs.chkers.com. If you face any sort of query regarding AP Police registration process then you can ask us immediately, our chekrs team will you reply you shortly till then keep visiting our web page for more updates on Government Jobs.