The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites online applications from the eligible candidates for Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) jobs 2019. The interested candidates can apply for APPSC AEE Notification before the last date. The candidate can register for AEE Application 2018 before 24th December.
The aspirants can follow the below steps to apply online for APPSC AEE Vacancies. Eligible candidates can check details of eligibility, selection process, application last date, salary & others in the article below.
APPSC AEE Notification 2018
|APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit: Jobs.chekrs.com|
Number of Posts
Total Posts: 309
|Post Name||Vacancies Available|
|A.E.Es. in PR&RD Department ENC PR&RD (Engineering Wing)||–|
|A.E.Es. in W. R. Department. ENC (WR)||–|
|A.E.Es. in TR&B Department ENC(R&B)||–|
|Salary Pay Scale||Rs. 37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/-|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||Before 10 to 15 days of the Exam Date|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
How To Apply for AEE Recruitment 2019
The candidates who want to join Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission can check application dates here. The APPSC AEE Application Form 2019 available in online mode only. Aspirants can follow the below steps to submit the application form before the last date.
- Visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click on “online application submission” tab on the main page.
- of you already register then login with your details, otherwise choose new registration.
- Now, open apply online link & fill the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents & pay the application fees.
- Click on the submit option & take a copy of application form for reference.
For any details regarding APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018, you can comment here.