BHEL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 (गेट के माध्यम से भेल भर्ती: ऑनलाइन फॉर्म, तिथि, कट ऑफ अंक): A notification from the BHEL, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has been released. The BHEL GATE Recruitment notification invites the candidates to apply for the posts of trainee engineers. Every year the BHEL provides opportunities to the candidates from the Engineering fields to start their career by providing a platform of trainees. The candidates are selected through the score of the GATE as well as without GATE. In this notification for the GATE candidates more details of the opportunity such as how to apply, eligibility, BHEL Recruitment through GATE Cut Off, etc has been mentioned in the article below.
This is to notify all the candidates from the mechanical as well as an electrical branch that the BHEL has opportunities for them. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is one of the best companies in India for the engineering resources thus, providing all the qualify candidates a huge platform of Graduation Job opportunities. Recently, the BHEL Vacancy Notification through GATE 2018 has been released. It has invited the applications from the candidates who have completed their engineering education and appeared in the GATE 2018. More information about the BHEL Recruitment GATE such as how to apply, the selection process is discussed below.
BHEL Vacancy Through GATE 2018 Notification
All the candidates who have completed their Mechanical and Electrical Engineering degree from the authorized institution are alerted. The BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 for the year 2018 will be organized soon. However, it is mandatory for all the candidates to have appeared in the GATE 2018 and get a decent score as mentioned by the authorities. All the candidates are instructed to apply as soon as possible to avoid any last days inconvenience. Here we have provided a table to take a quick review of the necessary details and also apply for Government Jobs.
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer Trainee|
|Total Vacant Posts||50|
|Required Fields||Mechanical (30)|
|Application Start Date||9th January 2018|
See Also: APDCL Assistant & Junior Manager Vacancy
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Apply Online
The candidates who will be giving the GATE 2018 exam are eligible to appear in the vacancy disclosed by the BHEL authorities. The BHEL Vacancy Online Application Form will be accepted online only and no applications that will be submitting incorrect or after the deadline will be entertained. Hence the candidates are alerted right now to fill their application forms correctly. The receiving of the application forms will be initiated in the upcoming time. The steps are mentioned below to help the candidates in submitting their BHEL Recruitment through GATE Application Form on the website. Here we will also be providing a direct link to apply for the vacancy.
गेट 2018 के माध्यम से भेल भर्ती
भारत हेवी इलेक्ट्रिकल्स लिमिटेड की एक अधिसूचना जारी की गई है। यह उन सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए है जिन्होंने मैकेनिकल और इंजीनियरिंग क्षेत्रों में इंजीनियरिंग की अपनी शिक्षा पूरी कर ली है। इंजीनियर प्रशिक्षुओं के लिए कुल 50 रिक्त पद हैं, जो गेट 2018 अंकों के आवेदकों के आधार पर भरे जाएंगे। उम्मीदवार 9 जनवरी 2018 के बाद ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं|
BHEL GATE Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualification required for Mechanical Engineer Trainee
- The candidate must have done Mechanical Engineering with specialization in any of the following fields- Industrial and Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering, Production Technology Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Process and Automation, Power Plant Engineering, Production Engineering, Production and Industrial Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, Power Engineering.
The educational qualification required for Electrical Engineer Trainee
- The candidate must have done Electrical engineering with specialization in any of the fields- Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, High Voltage Engg., Power Systems & High Voltage Engg, Electrical Machine, Electronics & Power, Power Electronics, Power Plant Engineering, Energy Engineering, Power Engineering.
- The minimum age limit of the applicant for s should be 18yrs and the maximum should be 27 years.
- While the candidates who have done PG, the maximum age limit is 29 years.
BHEL Recruitment through GATE Application Form
The eligible candidates who are interested in the chance of trainee provided by the BHEL can send their applications through online medium only. The following steps will help all the candidates to apply-
- Open the website- bhel.in
- Click on the link of Current Job Opening.
- Click on the link of Recruitment of Engineer Trainee- GATE 2018.
- Click on the link to Application form.
- Fill all the fields given in the application form as per instructions.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
BHEL Selection Process
The candidates who will be applying for the post will be majorly judged over the score they have scored in the GATE exam. However, the following will be the selection criteria-
BHEL Recruitment GATE Cut Off
The BHEL GATE 2018 Cut off for the year 2018 has not been mentioned by the department. However, the candidates can take reference of the previous year to evaluate what to expect. The scores will be calculated from the on marks evaluated by the authorities. Here we have provided the cutoff of the previous year cutoff for the selection of candidates through GATE 2017.
The latest update related to upcoming BHEL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about BHEL Jobs that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|