BPRD Police recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who are looking the government job in BPRD department. Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) is published official notification for vacant positions of Deputy Superintend of Police, Stenographer and other posts. There is having 125 vacancies in the BPRD department for 38 different categories. The candidates are required different qualification for different category jobs to different positions. For the knowledge, the candidate will look on the official website at www.bprd.nic.in to job post wise to need qualification degree. In this article, we are offering you all details regarding BPRD Recruitment 2017 such as age limit, application process, exam process, selection process, eligibility criteria, how to apply for the application form and more information.
[quote_center]Latest Government Jobs | Engineering Jobs[/quote_center]
About Bureau of Police Research and Development
The government of India since 1970 is formally established the Bureau of Police Research and Development. The BPRD department is under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The BPRD police bureau is established for Research program, Statics, Publication, Development etc. for maintenance of internal security and training of facing the challenge in future. The bureau main work is stopped crime and provides the security of police and arrangement for the big event like the election, fair etc.
BPRD job 2017
Recently the BPRD department is released recruitment for govt vacancy to fill up 125 vacant seats. It is the big opportunity for the candidates who are looking job in the BPRD department. These vacancies are filled the 125 vacant posts for 38 different positions in the BPRD department. The BPRD is filling the vacancy for deputy superintends of police, stenographer and other posts in the BPRD recruitment 2017.The BPRD has published notification the candidate who wants jobs in high payment salary and age below 56 years.
- Name of Department: Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD)
- Name of Post: Various Posts
- Name of Exam: BPRD Exam 2017
- Number of Post: 125 posts
- Job Location: Delhi
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Category: Application Form, Notification
- Last Date for Online Application: 19th March 2017
- Official Link: www.bprd.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for BPRD Recruitment
The candidate should have completed a graduation or degree a recognized University and Institute to fulfill the BPRD Recruitment 2017 application form. For more details, the candidate visits on the official website for BPRD Recruitment 2017 notification. In our site all the details about the BPRD posts name with required qualification.
The candidate’s maximum age limit should be below 56 years. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of India Rules.
Important Date for The BPRD recruitment 2017
The application form is available now on the official website at www.bprd.nic.in of the BPRD Recruitment 2017 and the Last date for submitting application form is 19th March 2017.For the exam date, you will be updated on our site daily.
BPRD Selection Process
Selection of the candidate is the performance of the written exam and personal interview. The candidate must be the clear cutoff of the written exam of the BPRD Recruitment 2017. After the selected candidate is facing personal interview.
How to Apply BPRD Recruitment
- First of all, Candidates are required to log in to the Official website of BPRD that is www.bprd.nic.in.
- After that, candidates need to move on to “News & Events” section available on the home page.
- Here select “Filling up the Various Posts in the BPR&D Cadre… (Uploaded on 19 Jan 2017)”
- Notification will be open candidates need to read all details carefully.
- After reading the complete notification, candidates have to prepare an application form on a plain paper and in the correct manner.
- Fill the application with all the required details and submit the application form along with necessary documents to the address that is mentioned below.
Bureau of Police Research & Development,
Block No. XI, 3rd Floor CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road New Delhi-110 003
Candidates can check here Latest Jobs in Delhi. We have provided here all information of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 and we hope you can access here all details. If you have any questions related to MOF Recruitment 2017 then comments in the below-given box we will reply you as soon as possible.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|