Preparation Tips for CBSE UGC NET 2017
Who doesn’t like the reputed job of being a professor? Especially when it opens the doors for you to get in the research field. Exam time is equally stressing for all as they face mental stress and pressure of qualifying in exams.
For all those students who are preparing for UGC NET exams this year, we have simplified their trouble. Here you can find some very simple and useful tips for achieving success.
1.Start with syllabus
- To begin with, start your preparation by getting your syllabus. Either note it down or paste a copy in front of each subject book.
- Firstly, don’t panic with the syllabus or any of the topics which you haven’t studied earlier. To easily cope up with the subject you can start by the topics that are easy for you or shorter.
2. Keep Good Books
- The market is full of reference books. From schooling to each and every high competitive exam there are hundreds of books available in the markets from different writers and publications.
- Well, the crash course books are the worst choice to go for.
- Seek the help of libraries and get some good author books or the refreshers.
- These can help you clear your concepts and logics while covering the whole syllabus.
3. Make Your Own Notes
- If you want to keep things in your mind, start preparing your own notes. This way you can summarize a lengthy topic in a simpler form which is easy to remember.
- Writing notes in bullet form or using the highlighter can help you make better notes.
- Be friends with the sticky notes and mark the important points which may require quick overview. This way you can also distinguish what is left out.
4. Learn by Teaching
- As a very interesting fact, one can learn easily if he/she has understood the basic concept behind it.
- You can test your knowledge by starting to teach someone. This also helps you to find an easier way to learn it or understand.
- Either help your friends or pretend in a way you are being asked a question and you have to make it understandable to others.
5. Stay updated
- Every exam has general knowledge as a subject. More than half of your course is clear if you are updated with current news.
- Reading news paper or involving in general discussions or watching the current topic debates are easiest ways to remember things.
6. Revise With A Strategy
- Go through the major topics daily that you are learning.
- Once in a while checking may result you to forget everything.
- This way you can refine what you have prepared for your exams.
7. Don’t Be A Book Worm
- Cut out this notion from your mind that studying for hours will lead to crack the exam.
- Hours of continuous study puts strain and stress on your mind.
Take short breaks for some relaxing activities.
8. Take Tests With Previous Papers
The preparation these days has been made easier with the series of previous years question papers available on the internet. Through these tests, you can also get familiar with the pattern of the exams.
At last, we wish you all the very best.Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer