Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018: This is a great news for those candidates who are looking for Graduation jobs in the Chhattisgarh State. The Chhattisgarh High Court will be published various vacancies in the Mahasamund District Court for Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III posts. The process of a stenographer, assistant grade-3 post application form will be completed very soon. Those candidates who want to make a career in the High Court, they can apply Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Form through offline mode. Candidates can get informationsuch as the number of vacancies, the name of the post, the last date of application and applying for an application form, job location, official website link through CG High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Chhattisgarh High Court Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Name of Post||Stenographer, Assistant Post|
|Starting Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
CG High Court Vacancy 2018- Stenographer, Assistant
The Chhattisgarh High Court will be released Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III Post in the District Court of Mahasamund. The Candidate who must have their Graduate degree from a recognized University and knowledge of computer application, they can apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy 2018 Application Form. The interested candidate can check your eligibility for Stenographer, assistant Engineer Post details like Educational Qualification, Pay Scales, Age Limit, Selection process, Application Fee, and other information as postal address, a way of applying for an application form, etc.
Online Mock Test Series for Jharkhand High court Exams Click Here
Chhattisgarh High Court Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have Graduated from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks and Shorthand Examination.
- The candidate must possess Typewriting examination in Hindi & English from any recognized University/ Board and certificate of Diploma in computer application.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 40 Years as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Government of Chhattisgarh Norms and Rules.
Salary Pay Scale
- Basic Payment :- Rs.5200-20200/- Per month.
- For All Reserved and Unreserved Category Candidates:- No Applicable
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Firstly the candidates go to the official website of Chhattisgarh High court i.e. www.highcourt.cg.gov.in.
- Now Click on “Recruitment” option and the new webpage will be open.
- Then Select “District Courts Recruitments” link.
- The candidates must read recruitment notification carefully.
- Now Download application form through Notification PDF.
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Check Application Form carefully and Submit it.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Then The candidate sends all necessary documents through the postal address.
CG High Court Selection Process
The Selection Process will be based on performance in Written Exam & Personal Interview conducting by the Chhattisgarh High Court. The Candidate who wants to check information about Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification, they can visit our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.