CRPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
CRPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018: Every year Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) recruits candidates for various Government Jobs posts. CRPF will be announced the recruitment notification for the various Posts of Sub Inspector both for female and male candidates. If you are the interested in CRPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 then you can apply for the Online Application Form through the CRPF official Website. For the further information about the number of posts, job description, eligibility we recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with CRPF SI Recruitment 2018.
CRPF SI Recruitment 2018 Notification
CRPF SI Recruitment 2018 Notification will be issued for the post of Sub Inspector (steno). As per the official release, “The CRPF SI Vacancy 2018 notified are purely tentative and may increase/decrease at any time of recruitment process due to administrative reasons. The recruitment process will involve Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation, Written Examination, Skill Test and Medical Examination.”
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Number of Posts||Update Soon|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Start Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Job Location||All Over India|
सीपीआरएफ भर्ती 2018
हर साल केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल (सीआरपीएफ) विभिन्न नौकरी पदों के लिए उम्मीदवारों की भर्ती करती है। हाल ही में सीआरपीएफ ने महिला और पुरुष उम्मीदवारों के लिए उप निरीक्षक के पदों के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। यदि आप इस भर्ती में दिलचस्पी रखते हैं तो ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से सीपीआरएफ भर्ती 2018 आवेदन पत्र के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। उम्मीदवारों को पोस्ट को आवेदन करने से पहले पूरी जानकारी को ठीक से पढ़ना चाहिए। सुनिश्चित करें कि आपको CPRF एएसआई भर्ती 2018 के साथ पहचाने गए सभी योग्य मानदंडों को पूरा करना चाहिए।
CRPF SI Exam Previous Year Questions Papers Pdf Click Here
CRPF SI Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, candidates must check the eligibility criteria of the CRPF Recruitment 2018 for the post of Sub Inspector which are given below.
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) (under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination from a board or university Recognized by Central or State Government.|
Note: The equivalency of another board shall be on the similar line and recognized by Central Govt. and cannot be replaced by other board exam or technical exam undertaken after class 10th i.e. technical education or other stream are not equivalent.
Two or Three-year Diploma certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
|Skill Test||Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute|
Transcription time:- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 25 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 25/04/2017, which is the closing date of application. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 26/04/1992 and not later than 25/04/1999).
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to the Reserved and Unreserved Categories candidates as per CRPF Rule and norms which are given to CRPF Vacancy Notification 2018.
Candidates should be paid application fee through State Bank of India Challan or Online Payment through Net banking/ Credit/ Debit cards of any bank.
- For the General and OBC Category Candidates (Only Man): Rs. 100/-
- For the Women, SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman category Candidates: No Fees
Salary Pay Scale
The post carries pay in pay scales: Label 5 in the pay matrix 29,200 to 92,300/- (old scale 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2800/-). The post will carry Dearness allowance /House rent allowance/transport allowance/ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
CRPF Exam Best Preparation Tips Click Here
CRPF Physical Standard Test
Height & Weight
|For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||165 cms||155 cms|
|Relaxation: Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|Weight||Proportionate/Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards (For males and females).|
Chest (For Male Candidates Only)
|For all candidates except Scheduled Tribe candidates||77 cms||82 cms|
|Scheduled Tribes Candidates||76 cms||81 cms|
- As explained in para-15 of advertisement.
- Medical procedure will be conducted as per guidelines lay down in MHA UO No.A.VI.1/2014-Rectt(SSB) dated 20/05/2015 and any other instructions issued by GOI from time to time.
CRPF SI Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates should apply for the post through online for which visit CRPF Website www.crpfindia.com.
- Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take the printout of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates need not submit printouts of their online applications or any other documents to any office of CRPF either by post or by hand.
- Hard copy/print out of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility required to be submitted as and when called for.
- The payment of application fee will be made on-line. The receipt of the fees should be preserved and produced at the time of Physical Standard Test (PST) and documentation.
CRPF Selection Process
The Selection Process of the candidates for the Assistant Sub-inspector post shall be as under:
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
- Mode of Selection/ final Merit List
For more information, we can update soon about CRPF SI Recruitment 2018 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website. If you have any query about CRPF Recruitment that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.