Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2018
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2018: Good Opportunities for those candidates who are searching Graduation Jobs in Delhi. The Delhi High Court will be published the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill up the various posts. The eligible candidates will appoint for Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer/ Attendant (Group C) Posts. You can complete the Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2018 Online Application tasks before the last date. After that the application form will be rejected by the Delhi high Court. Therefore candidates must check the all details of Delhi High Court Attendant Vacancy like important dates, selection process etc. from here.
Online Mock Test Series for Delhi High court Exams Click Here
Delhi High Court Group C Vacancy 2018 Notification
As Per official notification of Delhi high court, the online application form last datewill be update soon. Candidates must apply for Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer (Group C) Vacancy. You can check Delhi High Court Group C Vacancy 2018 details from here.
|Name of organization||High Court of Delhi- New Delhi|
|Name of Post||Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer/ Attendant (Group C)|
|Number of Post||Update Soon|
|Staring Date of Online Registration||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration||Update Soon|
Delhi High Court Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
Delhi HC Group C Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate from a recognized University with good academic marks and having minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing on Computer.
- The participated candidate’s age should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 1st January 2017.
- The Upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be decided by the Delhi high Court.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- No Fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex-service m en candidates.
Delhi High Court Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be appeared in these phases for the selection:
- Written Examination
- Comprehension/ Essay Writing Test
- Typing Test
Delhi high Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Online Application 2018
- Log onto the official website of Delhi High Court.
- Navigate to the recruitment section.
- Click on the Advertisement of recruitment for Jr. Judicial Assistant/ Restore Jobs
- Go through the notification carefully
- Click on apply online link
- Enter the required details in application form
- Upload the Scan passport size photo along with the signature.
- Make payment of application fee
- Click on ‘submit’ button
- Save and take print out of application form for future use.
To receive more updates on Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2018 keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com .In regards to any query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in a short while.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|