DGVCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021: Candidates, who have applied for the job vacancies of various posts as notified by the Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company limited, can check out the DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2021 in the below sections. It will provide you all the required details about the important topics and the right path to achieve your goal. Get a closer look at the DGVCL Junior Engineer Syllabus which has been specified here and plan your preparation accordingly.
Latest Update: DGVCL is going to conduct the Junior Engineer written examination 2021 in the upcoming months. Aspirants can check the exam date & syllabus from here.
||Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited
|Number of Vacancies
|Online Registration Starts
|Online Registration Ends
|Mode of Payment
|Admit Card Release
||10 to 15 Days Before Commencement of the Exam
||To Be Announced
Gujarat High Court Assistant Written Exam Syllabus Click Here
DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Pattern 2021
Refer to the below-drawn tables to know about the DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Pattern 2021 and give your best efforts to qualify for the exam.
DGVCL Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
- The exam will be conducted by On-line or OMR mode.
- The Question Paper’s language will be English & Gujarati Only.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at the total marks scored.
||Maths & General Science
||Analytic & Logical Reasoning
NIACL Assistant Written Exam Pattern and Syllabus Click Here
DGVCL JE Exam Pattern 2021
- The question paper will be in English language only.
- 1/4th mark for each wrong answer will be deducted.
- The exam paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Minimum eligibility cut off marks for selection will be 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates and 45 and above for reserved candidates.
||Gujarati language & grammar
Railway Group D Exam Pattern and Syllabus Pdf Click Here
डीजीवीसीएल विद्युत् सहायक परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम 2021
उम्मीदवार, जिन्होंने दक्षिण गुजरात विज कंपनी लिमिटेड द्वारा अधिसूचित विभिन्न पदों की नौकरी रिक्तियों के लिए आवेदन किया है, नीचे दिए गए लेख में परीक्षा के पाठ्यक्रम की जांच कर सकते हैं। यह आपको अपने लक्ष्य को प्राप्त करने के लिए महत्वपूर्ण विषयों और सही रास्ते के बारे में सभी आवश्यक विवरण प्रदान करेगा। डीजीवीसीएल जूनियर इंजीनियर सिलेबस पर नजदीकी नज़र डालें, जिसे यहां निर्दिष्ट किया गया है और तदनुसार अपनी तैयारी की योजना बनाएं।
DGVCL Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021
The below described DGVCL JE Electrical Syllabus 2021 has been prepared by the experts having a lot of experience so you can trust it. You need to mark your strong and weak topics and plan your study as per your abilities.
- Number System
- Problems on Ages
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Clocks and Calendars
- Pipe and Cisterns
- Boat and Streams
- Integration & Differentiation
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector and 3D
- Mixture and Allegations
- Sequences and Series
- Permutation and Combination
- Data Interpretation Etc.
- Basics of Computer
- Introduction to computer
- Characteristics and uses
- Types of computers
- Computer generations and computer architecture
- Hardware and Software
- Input and output devices
- Operating Systems
- Internet Usage
- LAN & WAN
- Basic Knowledge of Cyber Security
- Computer Virus and effects
- Uses of Antivirus
- E-mailing Etc.
- Current National & International Events
- Geography of India
- History of India
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economies
- Railway Budget 2019
- National Movements of India
- Current Science &Technology
- General of Indian Politics
- Science &Technology
- Current Affairs
- Art and Literature
- Sports and Culture
- Awards and Prizes
- Important Dates
- Rivers, Lakes and Dams Etc.
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Series
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving, Analysis
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Alphanumeric Series
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relations
- Venn Diagrams
- Statement & Argument
- Comprehension passages
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- One Word Substitutions
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Arrangement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Passage Completion
- Passage Arrangement Etc.
- Nature of Universe
- General Scientific laws
- Inventions and discoveries
- National scientific laboratories
- Mechanics and properties of matter
- Physical quantities
- Standards and units
- Force, motion and energy
- Magnetism, electricity, and electronics
- Heat, light, and sound
- Elements and Compounds
- Acids, bases, and salts
- Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Main Concepts of life science
- Classification of a living organism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Blood and blood circulation
- Reproductive system
- Environment, ecology, health, and hygiene
- Human diseases
- Animals, plants and human life
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Technology
- Structural Analysis
- Transportation Engineer 1 & 2 (Road)
- Building Planning
- Soil Mechanics
- Professional practice
- Hydraulic Structure
- Town Planning
- Quantity Estimation
- Building Code
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- PSC Structures
- Fluid Mechanics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering Etc.
- Network Theory
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Power Electronics & Drives
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Estimation and costing
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Non-conventional Energy sources
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Network Installation & load studies.
- Magnetic Circuit
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electronics
- Present Power Sector scenario in India
|IT & Computer Science
- UML and Object Oriented designing
- Networking with LAN/WAN
- Manageable switch/router & wireless LAN with the network security, firewall & anti-virus.
- Operating Systems – Window OS client & server & Linux OS- client & server.
- Web Services, Window Services, JSON, jQuery
Remarks: Leave your queries and doubts regarding the DGVCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 in the comment box and we will try to clarify them with appropriate answers.