DSSSB Grade 2 Recruitment 2018
DSSSB Grade 2 Recruitment 2018: Online Applications will be invited to fill up the Grade-II (DASS) and Pharmacist (Homeopathic) vacant posts under the various department of Government of NCT Delhi. The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) will release the DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Application Form 2018 in the upcoming months in the online mode. Candidates who are searching Graduation Jobs can apply for this Vacancy and also collect the complete details from here.
DSSSB Grade 2 Recruitment 2018
The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board will be released DSSSB Grade 2 Recruitment 2018 notification on the official website to fill up the various Grade 2 & Pharmacist vacant posts.
DSSSB Pharmacist Vacancy Dates
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria
DSSSB DASS Gr.-II Recruitment: How To Apply
DSSSB Vacancy Application Fee
DSSSB Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No:|
(डीएसएसएसबी ग्रेड 2 भर्ती ): The DSSSB Grade 2 Recruitment 2018 will be released on the DSSSB official website. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Design Automation Standards Subcommittee Grade-II and Pharmacist posts in online mode only. No other mode of application shall be accepted. The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two-Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable for the available posts. You can read the Delhi DSSSB Pharmacist Vacancy Notification Pdf which is given in this article.
|Name of Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Grade-II (DASS) & Pharmacist (Homeopathic)|
|Post Number||Update Soon|
|Commencement of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Online Application||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Apply Online 2018
Candidates must apply online through the DSSSB website. DSSSB Pharmacist Online Application 2018 received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. The details regarding name of the post(s), postcode, number of vacancies, educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit etc. as per the Government Recruitment Rules provided by the user, the department is given below.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
DSSSB Grade 2 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in the DSSSB Grade 2 Vacancy 2018 must check the eligibility condition before applying online application.
|Grade-II (DASS)||Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.|
- For Grade 2 (DASS): Minimum Age should be 20 years and maximum should be32 years
- For Pharmacist(Homeopathic) Posts: Not exceeding 27 years
- The age Relaxation for the reserved category candidates are given here:
Salary Pay Scale
- For Grade 2 (DASS): 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600 (Level 07 of the Pay Matrix i.e. Rs. 44900- 142400) Group: ‘C’
- For Pharmacist Posts: 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2800 Group: ‘C’
DSSSB DASS Grade-II Online Application Form
- Visit the official website of DSSSB for the online application.
- Read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully.
- Click on the APPLY ONLINE Link.
- Fill the mandatory fields with correct details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned and self-attested documents which will be necessary.
- Submit the application form and can take an application form print out for the further referees
See Also: ITBP Constable Vacancy
DSSSB Selection Process
The candidate’s selection will be based on these rounds:
- One Tier Examination
- Two Tier Examination
- Skill Test
The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is going to fulfill the vacant posts through DSSSB Grade 2 Recruitment 2018. Eligible and participated candidates are informed they must complete the online application process on or before the last date. For more details about the DSSSB Pharmacist Vacancy visit our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any sort of query, you can ask in the commenting section.