Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019: Gujarat High Court will be released the recruitment notification to fill various vacant posts for the position of Gujarati Stenographer, Private Secretary. Interested and eligible candidates who are eagerly waiting for Government Jobs can now apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 Online Application soon. In regards to other detail such as eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc go through the details below mentioned.
Jharkhand High Court Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification
The eligible candidates can now apply for Gujarat High Court Job Vacancy 2019 through the online application process on or before the last date. High Court of Gujarat recruits candidates for its various job posts on the basis of eligibility, thus aspirants who are looking for the 12th pass, Diploma jobs can apply for it. For further details check the information below.
|Name of Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of Post||Gujarati Stenographer, Private Secretary|
|No. of Post||Update Soon|
|Start date to apply||Update Soon|
|Last date to apply||Update Soon|
|Date of written exam||Update Soon|
|Interview date||Update Soon|
Online Mock Test Series for Jharkhand High court Exams Click Here
High Court of Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2019 must complete graduation from a recognized University or Board. Candidate must possess knowledge in Computer Operation along with a speed of 90 words per minute in Gujarati Shorthand.
- Applicants applying for Gujarat High Court Private Secretary Vacancy 2019 must complete graduation from a recognized University or Board. Candidate must possess knowledge in Computer Operation along with a speed of 120 words per minute in English Shorthand.
- Minimum- 18
- Maximum- 35
- General candidates: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs 250
Salary Pay Scale
- Private Secretary – Rs. 9300-34800 with a Grade Payment of Rs.4200
- Gujarati Stenographer – Rs. 9300-34800 with a Grade Payment of Rs.4200
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form
All the eligible candidates applying for Gujarat High Court Vacancies 2019 can apply online through its official portal. You can check the details of the application process below.
- Log into official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Click on recruitment link
- Read the Advertisement carefully
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill the details in the form in the prescribed format
- Make payment of application fee
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Save and take the printout of application form for further use.
Gujarat High Court Selection Process
Candidates applying For High Court of Gujarat Vacancy 2019 will be selected on the basis of following rounds
- Computer Based (Online) Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Personal interview
To receive more updates on Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. In case of any query or review, you can place your valuable comment in the commenting section below and we will get in touch with you shortly.