Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 (भारतीय तटरक्षक सहायक कमांडेंट भर्ती 2019- ऑनलाइन आवेदन, अधिसूचना) The golden opportunities for young and interested candidates who are want to get the Defence Jobs. Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence has announced the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification to fill up the Assistant Commandant Posts. Eligible and well-skilled candidates are invited for Indian Coast Guard Online Application using official website. Candidates must complete the application process from before the last date for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment. You can check here all details such as eligibility, the application process, age limit, selection process and more details about the Latest ICG Jobs.
See Also: SSB Constable Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Notification 2019
(भारतीय तटरक्षक भर्ती अधिसूचना) Every year Ministry of Defence releases various posts in the Indian Coast Department to fulfill the vacant seats. Now, it is going to recruits the candidates for Assistant Commandant Posts. Here we have provided the official notification details. You can check all details and Apply Online for available posts before the last date.
|Name of Department||Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence|
|Name of Posts||Assistant commandant|
|Number of Posts||Various Post|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date for Online Application||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for online Application||Release Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Application Form- Online Apply
Eligible candidates are invited for the online application form for the Assistant Commandant vacancy. For the application form, candidates go to the official website and should complete the process between the last date. During the application process, candidates should deposit the application fee via online mode. You can also check the Indian Coast Guard Jobs details from here.
ICG Eligibility Criteria- Assistant Commandant
Candidates who are wanted to work with Indian Coast Guard Department then can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Application Form via online mode. Before applying, firstly candidates must check their eligibility for the required field.
- Candidates should hold the Bachelor’s Degree of recognized University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class 12th of 10+2+3 scheme of education.
Candidates must be born between 1st July 1988 to 30th June 1997 (Both dated inclusive).
Salary Pay Scale
Pay & Allowances: Staring Basic Pay Scale is Rs. 56100/-
See Also: Sikkim Police Recruitment
भारतीय तटरक्षक सहायक कमांडेंट भर्ती 2019
युवाओं और इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों के लिए सुनहरा अवसर जो रक्षा नौकरियां प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं। भारतीय तटरक्षक बल, रक्षा मंत्रालय ने सहायक कमांडेंट डाक को भरने के लिए भारतीय तटरक्षक भर्ती अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। आधिकारिक वेबसाइट का उपयोग करके पात्र और अच्छी तरह से कुशल उम्मीदवारों को भारतीय तटरक्षक ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए आमंत्रित किया जाता है। भारतीय तटरक्षक सहायक कमांडेंट भर्ती के लिए उम्मीदवारों को आवेदन प्रक्रिया को पूरा करना होगा। आप यहां नवीनतम आईसीजी नौकरियों के बारे में सभी विवरण जैसे पात्रता, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया और अधिक जानकारी देख सकते हैं।
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process
The Selection procedure is as follows:
- Short-listing criteria
- written examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- Final Enrolment Medical Examination
How to fill the Indian Coast Guard Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Go to on “opportunities “button and click on it.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number for the registration.
- Select the post applied for- Assistant Commandant.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After complete the application, you can check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference
Indian Coast Guard Job Vacancy
Indian Coast Guard published employment notification to appoint the candidates for Assistant Commandant Jobs. To receive more alerts on Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. We will provide you the upcoming Indian Coast Guard Notification. In the case of any query or review, your valuable comments are most welcome in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.