Indian Navy Stewards Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy Chefs-Stewards-Hygienists Recruitment 2017 (भारतीय नौसेना रसोइए-स्टेवार्ड-हेजिस्टिक्स भर्ती 2017- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें) The Indian Navy has been invited the eligible and well skilled Unmarried Male Candidates for the Indian Navy Stewards Online Application. The online application form will start from 26th June and will be finished on 9th July 2017. The Indian Navy Organization is going to recruits the applicants for Chefs, Stewards and Hygienists posts for MR- APR 2018 Batch. Candidates should read the Indian Navy Recruitment Notification details to check the Eligibility, Selection Process, Age Limit, and Online Application Information.
See Also: Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment
Indian Navy Chef Online Application Form
The Indian Navy has released the official notification to recruits the candidates for the vacant seats. Candidates who want to get Defence Jobs then can apply for Chefs, Stewards and Hygienists posts and can start their Written Exam Preparation. Applicants must scan the passport size photograph and signature in the prescribe Format. The Indian Navy Hygienists Application Form last date is 9th July 2017 .Check the all details from here which are given the below section.
Indian Navy Hygienists Notification
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Chefs, Stewards & Hygienists|
|Starting Date to Online Application||26th June 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||9th July 2017|
See Also: Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notice Pdf
भारतीय नौसेना रसोइए-स्टेवार्ड-हेजिस्टिक्स भर्ती 2017
भारतीय नौसेना को ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए योग्य और कुशल कुशल अविवाहित पुरुष उम्मीदवारों को आमंत्रित किया गया है। ऑनलाइन आवेदन फार्म 26 जून से शुरू होगा और यह 9 जुलाई 2017 को समाप्त हो जाएगा। भारतीय नौसेना संगठन एमएआर-एपीआर 2018 बैच के लिए शेफ, स्टीवर्ड्स और हाइजीस्टिस्ट पदों के लिए आवेदकों को भर्ती करने जा रहा है। उम्मीदवारों को पात्रता, चयन प्रक्रिया, आयु सीमा और ऑनलाइन आवेदन सूचना की जांच के लिए अधिसूचना विवरण पढ़ना चाहिए।
Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board with good academic marks.
Candidates should be born between 1st April 1997 to 31st March 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Salary Pay Scale
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Physical Fitness Test Eligibility
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
|Entry Type||Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
See Also: HDFC Bank PO SO Recruitment
Indian Navy Selection Process
Selection of recruits is based on the these order
- Witten Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
Indian Navy Recruitment Apply Online- joinindiannavy.gov
- First of all, visit the official website of Indian Navy.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate, 10th Mark sheet & Domicile certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id, if not registered already. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on ‘Current Opportunities’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill up the Form completely.
- Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- You can take a print out of application form for the future uses.
In order to receive more updates on Indian Navy Recruitment, keep visiting our portal www.jobs.chekrs.com frequently. We always aim to provide our readers the Latest Government Recruitment Notifications. For any kind of query or review, please don’t hesitate to put your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.Daily Current Affairs Question & Answer Free Mock Test Preparation Tips