IOCL Recruitment 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published the Digboi Refinery Recruitment Official Notification to fulfill the vacant seats. Candidates who are fresher and are searching jobs in the IOCL Department, they can apply for IOCL Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can read the official notification carefully and check the eligibility for IOCL Apprentices Lab assistant through our page. Candidates can submit the application form on or before the last date i.e. 23rd February 2017. In our website, you can get all Latest Government Jobs in all over India. We will also update the details about the IOCL Recruitment on our page and you can easily access all details.
Career in IOCL
Indian Oil offers a world of opportunities across more than 600 locations In India including refineries, pipeline, terminals, marketing units such as LPG bottling plants, bulk storage terminals, Aviation Fuel Stations, Retail/Consumer/Lubricants sales, and at the R&D Centre at the entry level. It recruits bright and professionally qualified people for its executive cadre. It follows a mix of open and campus recruitment.
For open recruitment, advertisements are published in leading national dailies. Interested candidates meeting Indian Oil’s requirements can apply online. Applications are then scrutinized and checked for eligibility. The candidates meeting the criteria set by Indian Oil are then called for a written test. Based on their performance in the written test, they are further called for group discussion/ group task and interview.
IOCL Digboi Refinery Vacancy Details
- Name of Department: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Number of Post: 30 posts
- Name of Post: Trade Apprentice Attendant Operator & Laboratory Assistant
- Job Location: Assam
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Advertisement Date: 3rd February 2017
- Last Date for Application Form: 23rd February 2017
- Official Website: www.iocl.com
Candidates who are searching for Trade Apprentice Attendant Operator & Laboratory Assistant post-Jobs must hold 3 years full-time Graduate Degree in B.Sc (Physic, Chemistry, Math/ Industrial Chemistry) with good marks from a recognized university or Colleges.
- Candidates who are applying for IOCL Recruitment, their age must be between 18 years to 24 years as on 31.01.2017 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates for the vacancies reserved for them).
- Relaxable by 10 years for Persons with disabilities (PWD) belonging to the Unreserved category, 13 years for PWD belonging to OBC category & 15 years for PWD belonging to SC, ST category.
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance in a Written Test of two hours duration and Personal Interview.
- The ratio of marks for written test and Interview shall be 85:15 and the candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks at each stage of qualifying the selection process.
- Category wise merit list of candidates shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and personal interview in the ratio of 1:3 ‘only for such candidates who qualify in the personal interview.
- The decision of the management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment
- The duly filled in Applications as per the prescribed format should reach on the postal address which is given below before the last date.
- In the event of incomplete applications or applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, such candidatures shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- Original certificates are required to be brought at the time of personal interview for verification.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidature ineligible. Queries if any may be addressed to following email id/contact number.
- The candidates are required to submit the Application in the prescribed application format only.
- Candidates should super scribe Advt. No., Trade code and Name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- Applications received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
Chief Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (AOD),
DIGBOI – 786171
To receive more updates on Latest IOCL Recruitment 2017 stay tuned to our site www.jobs.chekrs.com and we will update you the latest news alert in regards to details of various Government Job Posts 2017. You can also send your valuable comment in our commenting section below and we will get in touch with you shortly.