IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published the Recruitment Notification to fill up the 225 Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices posts. The IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Online Form has been released on 10th February 2018 and applicants are informed they must complete the Application form on or before the last date which is 25th February 2018. Interested candidates can read the IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Notification carefully and can check the eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Process etc for IOCL Apprentices from here.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has been released Trade & technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 225 vacant posts.
IOCL Apprentice Important Dates
Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
IOCL Recruitment: How To Apply
IOCL Vacancy Application Fee
IOCL Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification
The IOCL Released the IOCL Trade Apprentice Notification 2018 for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices under the Act, 1961 at IOCL North Region (MD) at its Locations in States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh). for the 225 vacant seats. Check the IOCL Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Complete details from here.
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Name||Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices|
|Commencement of Online Application||10th February 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||25th February 2018|
|Exam Date||4th March 2018|
IOCL Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2018
For open recruitment, advertisements are published in leading national dailies. Interested candidates meeting Indian Oil’s requirements can apply online. Applications are then scrutinized and checked for eligibility. The candidates meeting the criteria set by Indian Oil are then called for a written test. Based on their performance in the written test, they are further called for group discussion/ group task and interview.
|State||Post Name||Post Number|
|Himachal Pradesh||Trade Apprentice||02||01||0||01||0||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Trade Apprentice||05||0||0||01||0||06|
|Uttar Pradesh||Trade Apprentice||17||06||0||08||0||31|
|Himachal Pradesh||Technician Apprentice||03||1||0||01||0||05|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Technician Apprentice||05||0||0||01||0||06|
|Uttar Pradesh||Technician Apprentice||18||06||0||08||0||32|
|Trade Apprentice- Accountant|
|Chandigarh||Trade Apprentice- Account||04||0||1||0||3VH, 3HH, 2OH, 2MD||05|
|Delhi||Trade Apprentice- Account||04||0||0||01||05|
|Haryana||Trade Apprentice- Account||05||01||0||01||07|
|Himachal Pradesh||Trade Apprentice- Account||03||0||0||0||03|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Trade Apprentice- Account||03||0||0||0||03|
|Punjab||Trade Apprentice- Account||05||02||0||01||08|
|Rajasthan||Trade Apprentice- Account||07||02||01||02||12|
|Uttar Pradesh||Trade Apprentice- Account||16||06||0||07||29|
|Uttarakhand||Trade Apprentice- Account||0||0||0||0||0|
IOCL Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be possess Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on31.01.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e.up toa max of 29 Years, 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 Years, for the posts reserved for them).
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years(up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Go to The Official Website of IOCL.
- Click on the Career Button.
- Choose the Apprenticeships option.
- Click on the Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices inNorthern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2017-18 Link.
- Click on the Online Application Form Link.
- Fill the Online Application Complete details.
- Upload the Scanned Copies of Documents, Photograph, signature and other required documents.
- After complete the online form, candidates can take print out of application form for further uses.
IOCL Selection Process
The Selection Process would be consist of two stages which are
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
To receive more updates on Latest IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 stay tuned to our site www.jobs.chekrs.com and we will update you the latest news alert in regards to details of various Government Job Posts 2018. You can also send your valuable comment in our commenting section below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|