(जयपुर मेट्रो रेल भर्ती 2022, JMRC पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन ) Good news for the candidates who are seeking jobs in Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC). JMRC has announced a notification for vacancies. JMRC Department is filling vacancies for various Posts like Station controller/train operator, junior engineer, junior accountant, customer relations assistant, maintainer posts through JMRC Recruitment 2022. Jaipur Metro gives a big opportunity for the candidates who want to make a career in JMRC Department. Here, we are providing all the information regarding the number of posts, the name of the posts, released dates and the last date of the application under the section.
See Also: RITES Recruitment
Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Jaipur Metro Corporation Limited|
|Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|Name of Post||Station controller/train operator, junior engineer, junior accountant, customer relations assistant, maintainer posts|
|Start Date of Application||Updated Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Released Soon|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Job Category||State Government|
JMRC Job 2022
JMRC has released notification for vacancies of Station controller/train operator, junior engineer, junior accountant, customer relations assistant, maintainer posts. The Candidates who want to make a career in the Jaipur Metro can apply for vacancies on the JMRC Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Station Controller/Train Operator|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Electronics)|
|4.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|7.||Customer Relations Assistant|
Eligibility Criteria for JMRC Recruitment 2022
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Station Controller/Train Operator||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level and Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) or Higher Secondary (10+1) or equivalent examination of a recognized Board.|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level.|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Electronics)||Degree in Electronics Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level|
|4.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level|
|6.||Junior Accountant||Graduation in Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level.
One of the following:
1.‘O’ or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by
DOEACC under the control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India;
2. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
|7.||Customer Relations Assistant||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level|
|8.||Maintainer (Fitter)||National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in Fitter’ Trade or equivalent certificate, issued by NCVT/ DG E&T/ Ministry of Labor & Employment/ Government of India pursuant to a course of minimum two years’ duration.|
|9.||Maintainer (Electronics)||National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electronic Mechanic Trade or equivalent certificate, issued by NCVT/ DG E&T/ Ministry of Labor & Employment/ Government of India, pursuant to a course of minimum two years’ duration.|
The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 38 years (Specially Minimum age should be 18 Years for the posts of Maintainers). Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Government of Rajasthan Rules.
JMRC Selection Process
- The Candidates who have interested in Station Controller/Train Operator Posts that their selection will be based on Written Test, Psychometric Test, Interview and Medical Fitness Test.
- The Candidates has interested Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Junior Accountant, Customer Relations Assistant Posts their selection based on Written Test and Medical Fitness Test.
See Also: OPSC Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card
- Station Controller/Train Operator posts-9300-34800/- with grade pay 3600/- and other basic pay
- Junior Accountant /Junior Engineer-9300-34800/- with grade pay 3600/- and other basic pay
- Customer Relations Assistant Posts-5200-20200/- with grade pay 2800/- and other basic pay
- Maintainer-5200-20200/- with grade pay 2400/- and other basic pay
- For SC/ST Category Candidates of Rajasthan – Rs.250/-
- For Candidate has a Disability of all categories –Rs. 250/-
- For OBC/BC/SBC Category Candidates of Rajasthan– Rs.400/-
- All other Category candidates – Rs.500/-
How to apply for the Application Form of JMRC 2022?
- Firstly the candidates go to the official website www.jaipurmetrorail.in.
- The New candidate must be completed their registration process.
- The candidate goes to the registration button and click.
- Fill all the details carefully because you will not be permitted to change these details.
- Submit it and go to the back page.
- After the candidate will be clicked on Login in.
- Enter the registration id, password, DOB details and click on the “login button”.
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Payment of application forms through online mode.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
For more information, we can update you soon about JMRC Recruitment 2022 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any queries about JMRC Recruitment that you can write comments on the commenting box and take a review or feedback.