- Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- Application Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply
- Application Fee
- Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Vacancy Details
- Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Vacancies 2019
- JHC Stenographer Vacancy 2019 Application Form
- झारखंड उच्च न्यायालय आशुलिपिक भर्ती 2019
- JHC Steno/PA Eligibility Criteria
- Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- JHC Selection Procedure
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2019: High Court of Jharkhand has recently issued an advertisement for the enlistment of the candidates for the post of Personal Assistants and English Stenographers on various vacant posts. According to the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019, the online applications has been released which can be submitted before the last date. Interested and eligible candidates are called to apply for the Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment. The exam date has not been confirmed yet, but we will alert you as soon as it does.
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2019
The Jharkhand High Court has released stenographer and Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification on the official website to fill up the various vacant posts.
How To Apply
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Vacancies 2019
Every candidate who is eligible for the exam and interested in Government Jobs can reserve his/her seat in Jharkhand HC Stenographer Vacancy 2019 with his hard work and dedicated studies. The other information like important dates, an application fee of JHC PA Recruitment 2019, candidates can check the following table.
|Recruiting Board||Jharkhand High Court|
|Number of Vacant Posts||Various Posts|
|Application Mode||Online: Apply Here|
|Initial Date of Registration||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Registration||Update Soon|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Online Hall Ticket Print||Updated Soon|
|Date of Examination||Notify Later|
Bank of Baroda SO Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
JHC Stenographer Vacancy 2019 Application Form
The officials of Jharkhand High Court have already released the online applications. The willing candidates can submit their Jharkhand High Court Online Application Form 2019 in the stipulated time. The candidates will not be given another chance to apply after the deadline. To know about the post wise number of vacancies, see the table given below.
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
झारखंड उच्च न्यायालय आशुलिपिक भर्ती 2019
झारखंड के उच्च न्यायालय ने हाल ही में रिक्त पदों पर व्यक्तिगत सहायक और आशुलिपिक पदों के लिए उम्मीदवारों की सूची के लिए एक विज्ञापन जारी किया है। झारखंड उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती अधिसूचना 2019 के मुताबिक, ऑनलाइन आवेदन जारी किए गए हैं जिन्हें तक जमा किया जा सकता है। इच्छुक और योग्य उम्मीदवारों को झारखंड उच्च न्यायालय आशुलिपिक भर्ती परीक्षा 2019 के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए बुलाया जाता है। परीक्षा की तारीख अभी तक पुष्टि नहीं हुई है, लेकिन हम आपको इसके बारे में जल्द से जल्द सतर्क करेंगे।
RAS 2019 Apply online Click Here
JHC Steno/PA Eligibility Criteria
To appear in the exam, it is necessary for every candidate to be eligible for it otherwise you will get disqualified from the drive. To know about the eligibility conditions of the exam, stay on the page and see below.
For Personal Assistant:
- Applicant must possess a Graduation degree in any disciple and also having proficiency in Typing Skills and English Short-hands.
- Typing speed should be 100 Word per Minute and in shorthand typing speed should be 30 words per minute.
For English Stenographer:
- Applicant must possess Graduation degree in any disciple and also having proficiency in Typing Skills and English Short-hands.
- Typing speed should be 100 Word per Minute and in shorthand typing speed should be 40 words per minute.
- Minimum Age – 18 yrs.
- Maximum Age – 35 yrs.
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per reservation rules.
- All the candidates will have to pay the mentioned amount of fee for successful submission of their application forms.
- This is a non-refundable amount.
- Only online mode of payment will be used.
- English Stenographer – 25500/- to 81100/-
- Personal Assistant – 9300/- to 34800/- with grade pay of 4300/-
Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Candidates can take the help of the given steps to register for the exam. Let us have a look-
- Candidates first visit the official page of Jharkhand High Court.
- Now, look for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 in the search option.
- Then search for “Apply Online”.
- Before filling the details in “One Time Registration”, read all the instructions.
- Do not hurry in filling the details.
- Submit the form.
- Keep a print copy of Acknowledgement Form.
- Now, pay the application fee through any of the Online Banking Services.
- Upload your scanned signature and photograph.
- Submit the application form.
- Keep a printout of the form for future use.
JHC Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of the concerned exam will have consisted of the following rounds. Only those candidates, who have passed one round, will be able to appear in the successive round of the recruitment drive.
- Written Exam
- Typing Speed Test
- Personal Interview
Remarks: To know about the exam pattern, its syllabus or previous papers, subscribe to our page. If you have any questions or doubts regarding the Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2019, refer your queries to us through our comment box given in the below section.