Karnataka High Court Asst.Court Secretary Recruitment 2018
Karnataka High Court Asst.Court Secretary Recruitment 2018: High Court of Karnataka will be released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Court Secretary vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are currently searching for Government jobs in Karnataka can apply online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Form on or before the last date. In regards to other details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application process etc refer to the details mentioned in the article below.
Online Mock Test Series for Karnataka High court Exams Click Here
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
The Karnataka High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka and is located in Bangalore. It is currently functional in Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga. Every year High Cour of Karnataka releases numerous job vacancies for various job post such as Typist, judge, LDC and many more and provides employment to individuals who are in looking for Karnataka Jobs. Karnatak Government will be released Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Vacancy 2018 to fill vacant posts. Therefore its a golden opportunity for all the job seekers who are preparing hard for Karnataka High Court Vacancy.
|Name of Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of Post||Assistant Court Secretary|
|No. of Post||42|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Start date to apply||28/3/2017|
|Last date to apply||30/4/2017|
Karnataka High Court Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
High Court of Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for Karnataka High Court Jobs must possess SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Board or its equivalent along with good typing knowledge, Diploma degree in Commercial Practice/ Secretarial Practice in English or any other kind of exam which is considered as equivalent examination under Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board Technical Board with Computer Knowledge.
- SC/ST/ Category-I of OBC- 18 – 40 years
- Category-IIA or IIB/Category-IIIA or IIIB of OBC- 18 – 38 years
- Other Category- 18-35 years
Salary Pay Scale
The Basic Salary Pay Scale is: Rs. 20000 to 36300 per Month/-
Karnataka High Court Online Application Form
See also KAPL Recruitment
General Category- Rs. 250
SC/ST/PH/Category- Rs. 100
How to apply
- Log onto official website of Karnataka High Court www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Click on ‘Career’ page
- Go through the notification carefully
- Click on ‘New Registration’ link
- Fill the application form in prescribed format
- Make payment of application fee
- Click on ‘submit’
- Save and take print out of Karnataka High Court online application form for future use.
Karnataka High Court Selection Process
Aspirants applying for Karnataka HC Recruitment 2018 will be selected on the basis of following rounds-
- Short hand test
- typing test
- viva voce
To receive more updates on Karnataka High Court Asst.Court Secretary Recruitment 2018 keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. In regards to any query or review we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in a short while.