Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: Good news for the candidates those who searching for Graduation Jobs in Karnataka state. The High Court of Karnataka will be announced the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill up the various vacancies of District Judge Post. Candidates who are interested in the High Court Jobs can apply online for Karnataka High Court District Judge 2018 Application form on before the last date through the official website. Eligible Candidates are advised to use High Court District Judge Vacancy opportunity to fulfill their wish. To get the complete details about the Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2018 such as eligibility criteria, application process, age limit, selection steps and more information has given below.
Karnataka High Court Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
Karnataka High District Judge Notification 2018
The Karnataka High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. (कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती अधिसूचना) Every year, High Court of Karnataka announces huge Recruitment vacancies for many vacant seats such as Typist, judge, LDC and many more. Karnataka HC will be released Karnataka High Court District Judge Vacancy 2018 to fill vacant posts.
|Name of Organization||High Court of Karnataka|
|Name of Post||District judge|
|Number of Post||Update Soon|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Commencement of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||Update Soon|
|Official web Portal||www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.|
Online Mock Test Series for Karnataka High court Exams Click Here
Karnataka High Court Eligibility Condition
- Candidates should be completed their Graduation Degree in Law granted by University/ college by Law in India.
- Must be participating as an Advocate in the high Court or in a Subordinate court on the Last Date fixed for receipt of the application and must have so participated for a period nor less than seven years as on such date.
Candidate’s maximum age should not exceed 48 years. The age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be allowed as per Karnataka High Court Norm & Rules.
Salary Pay Scale
The government will have to pay the Rs. 51550- 1230- 58930- 1380- 63070 to Selected Candidates for the Post of the district judge.
For the District judge Post, candidates can pay the application via online mode.
- For the General & OBC category Candidates: 500/-
- For the SC/ ST Category Candidates: 250/-
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka High Court.
- Click on ‘Career’
- Click on the Notification Link and read it carefully.
- After that, click on ‘New Registration’
- After completing the new registration process, candidates note down their registration id, password and log in.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format
- Make payment of application fee
- Click on ‘submit’.
- Save and take print out of Karnataka High Court online application form for future use.
Karnataka High Court Selection Process
The candidate’s selection will be based on three phase:
- Preliminary examination
- Main Examination
- Viva- Voce
Karnataka High Court will be released notification for District Judge Posts. Therefore to receive more updates on Karnataka High Court Recruitment keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com and we will provide you latest alert on Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018. In regards to any query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in a short while.