Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018: This is a Jobs opportunity for those candidates who are seeking Government Jobs Notification in the Karnataka High Court. The Karnataka High Court has released vacancies for the post of Law Clerk-Cum- Research Assistant Posts. The Karnataka High Court will fill 27 Vacant Seats through Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018. Those candidates who want to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment Application For, they can apply on oe before the last date which 6th April 2018 through online Mode. The Candidate wants to more information about Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification they can see details of this article such as Name of Organization, Name of post, Number of vacancies, Important date Application Form, a way of applying for an application form, official website link, job location, etc.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
The High Court of Karnataka has been released Law Clerk-Cum- Research Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 27 vacant posts.
Karnataka HC Vacancy Dates
Karnataka HC Eligibility Criteria
High Court Recruitment: How To Apply
Karnataka High Court Application Fee
Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website |
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Name of Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||27|
|Name of Post||Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants|
|Start Date of Application||5th March 2018|
|Last Date of Application||6th April 2018|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
High Court of Karnataka Law Clerk Vacancy 2018
The Karnataka High Court has released 27 vacancies for Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants Post through the official website. The Candidate wants to apply for this Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Online Application 2018, they must possess a degree in Law from a recognized university/college. For Assistant Post, The candidate wants to require data which are given under the section like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, etc.
Karnataka High Court Eligibility Criteria
- Must hold a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Must have enrolled as an Advocate
- Must have knowledge of computer
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 30 Years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Karnataka Civil Services Norms and Rules.
कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2018
यह कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय में सरकारी नौकरियां अधिसूचना की मांग करने वाले उम्मीदवारों के लिए एक नौकरी का अवसर है। कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय ने विधि क्लर्क-सह-अनुसंधान सहायक पदों के पद के लिए रिक्तियों को जारी किया है। कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2018 के माध्यम से 27 खाली सीटों को भरेगा । उम्मीदवारों, जो कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती आवेदन के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं, वे ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से 6 अप्रैल 2018 की आखिरी तारीख से पहले आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Firstly the candidate go to the official website of Karnataka High Court i.e. www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Click on “Notification” button and select “Recruitment” option.
- Now Select “Notification No. HCE 623/2006” link.
- Then The candidate must read recruitment notification carefully.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Applications along with the relevant self attested documents should reach the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru on or before 06.04.2018.
- Applications received after the last date fixed, will not be considered. The cover containing the application shall be super scribed as:
“Application for Selection to the post of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistants”
BY ORDER OF HON’BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE,
(ASHOK G. NIJAGANNAVAR)
HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA
Karnataka High Court Selection Process
A Committee of Hon’ble Judges constituted by Hon’ble the Chief Justice will select the candidates on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview.
The candidate wants to get more information, we can update soon about Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about Karnataka High Court Jobs that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.