KSP Jailor & Warder Online Form 2019: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has published the notification for 662 posts of Jailor & Warder. The KSP Warder Notification 2019 Pdf has released on the official website & download link provided below. Aspirants who want to work at Karnataka Police Department can check the KSP Jailor Vacancy & fill the online application form through KSP website on or before the last date. The Karnataka Prison Warder Application Form available from 21st February to 09th March 2019. Aspirants before applying the recruitment form can download the advertisement pdf and check the terms & conditions carefully. KSP Jailor Selection Process will be based on the Written examination, Physical test & Interview. Candidates can check the application dates, age limit, education qualification, application procedure, post wise vacancy, salary details and more details in the below article.
KSP Jailor & Warder Recruitment 2019
|Karnataka Jailor & Warder Vacancy 2019|
|Vacancy Details||Official Notification|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit: Jobs.chekrs.com|
Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories
Number of Posts
Total Posts: 662
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Salary Pay Scale||
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Date||Updated Soon|
Follow Us On
|Get Latest Jobs on Your Mail||Click Here|
How to Apply KSP Jailor & Warder Online Form 2019
Contestants who want to apply for the Karnataka Police Jailor & Warder notification all need to confirm their eligibility and fill the online application form on or before the last date through the KSP official website.
- Candidates visit the KSP official website
- Go to the recruitment option available on the main page
- Click the Jailor & Warder advertisement & read the eligibility
- Next, click the online application link
- New candidates click the one-time KSP registration link
- Complete the registration form with valid details
- Aspirants username and password will be generated
- Again log in the official website & click apply online link
- Fill the KSP Jailor & Warder application form without mistakes
- Upload scanned photo, signature, thumb impression & other documents.
- Pay the offline application form fee through HDHC Bank or Post office
- Recheck & application form and click the submit button
- After successful submission of application, form aspirants take a copy of application form for further reference.
Karnataka Police Warder Exam Admit Card 2019
The written examination hall ticket of Jailor will publish on the official website. Candidates who applied the application form before the last date those are can get the KSP Warder Exam Admit Card 2019. Aspirants will get the examination call letter 10 to 15 days before the written test. Candidates by using the application number & password can download the exam admit card. KSP authorities will not send the admit card hard copy by post or email. The written examination hall ticket will contain the details like application number, date birth, name, exam date, slot, test center name & candidate details. Applicants without exam hall ticket, won’t able to attend the written examination.
KSP Jailor Written Examination Result 2019
Candidates who have attended written examination are waiting for the Karnataka Warder Exam Result 2019 release date. The computer-based examination result will release on the official website within two months of examination. Aspirants by using the exam hall ticket number and date of birth can check the result. The Jailor Warder exam appeared candidates will be able to check the merit list, cutoff marks after the announcement of the result. Aspirants who will qualify the written examination will shortlist for the physical test.
Remarks: For more details about Karnataka Jailor & Warder Notification 2019 cam check official notification pdf. Any doubts & query regarding this notification you can place your valuable comments in the commenting section below.