KVK Recruitment 2017
KVK Recruitment 2017: The Krishi Vikas Kalyan has made an announcement regarding the notification for KVK Vacancy in MP and Chhattisgarh region. According to the notification, the candidates are called for the posts of Field Officer, Supervisor and Manager. The candidates with enough qualifications for vacant posts shall send their application before the due date. The last date for application is 15th December 2017. For knowing the detailed notification, eligibility, selection procedure and KVK Exam Date 2018 along with other major details of the vacancy follow the complete article.
KVK Recruitment 2017
The Krishi Vikas Kalyan has made an announcement regarding the notification for KVK Vacancy in MP and Chhattisgarh region for the 8716 Field Officer, Supervisor and Manager posts.
KVK Recruitment Important Dates
KVK Eligibility Criteria
Krishi Vikas Kalyan: How To Apply
KVK Vacancy Application Fee
KVK MP CG Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No: +91-9755299004|
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Vacancy 2017
(कृषि विज्ञान केंद्र भर्ती): The KVK is the public sector organization which is giving interested candidates who have completed their graduation or passed 12th to get employed in the department. As per the Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2017 notification, there are only a few days left in the submission of the applications. The work area for the aspirants of the post will be District, Tehsil and Gram Panchayat on the basis of posts they will be selected for. Kindly read the detailed KVK Recruitment 2017 Chhattisgarh Notification for better understanding.
KVK Recruitment 2017 Notification
By catching the major highlights from the KVK Recruitment 2017 and other posts notification it will be easy for you to apply for the apt post you have applied for. The candidates can refer to the given table:
|Name of the Organization||Krishi Vigyan Kendra|
|Place||Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh|
|Name of the Vacancy|
|Exam Date||20th December 2017|
|Post||Area of Work||Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh|
|Field Officer||Gram Panchayat||4470||3570|
KVK Vacancy Apply Online- krishikalyan.com
The eligibility of all the different posts has been described in the article below. Those who possess the interest in the KVK Vacancy in CG shall submit their application before the due date as mentioned here with them. The applications submitted online only will be considered and hence no other mode will be accepted. We have also provided the direct link for the candidates to submit their KVK Online Form.
|Application End Date||15th December 2017|
|Application Fee||Rs 345/-|
कृषि विज्ञान केंद्र भर्ती 2017
केवीके, कृषि विकास कल्याण ने विभाग में विभिन्न रिक्तियों की आवश्यकताओं के बारे में एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। अधिसूचना के अनुसार रिक्ति क्षेत्र अधिकारी, पर्यवेक्षक और प्रबंधक के पदों के लिए है। 12 वीं कक्षा और स्नातक की न्यूनतम पात्रता वाले उम्मीदवार अपने आवेदन पत्र भेज सकते हैं। यहां हमने अपने आवेदन सीधे सीधे भेजने के लिए सभी को सीधा लिंक दिया है।
See Also: Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment
KVK Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will have to fulfill the following criteria to secure their position:
- Manager: The candidate should have done graduation and done a diploma in computer knowledge.
- Supervisor: The candidates should have completed his/her graduation.
- Field Officer: The candidates applying for this vacancy should have passed 10th/ 12th
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years while the maximum age limit is 40years.
The monthly pay scale of the candidates on the basis of their positions will be as follows:
- Manager: The selected candidate will get the salary of 18,000 –22,000 INR.
- Supervisor: The candidates for this post will get 12,000 –18,000 INR.
- Field Officer: The candidates selected for this post will get 8,000 –12,000 INR.
- For each of the applying position, the candidates will have to pay an amount of 345/- INR as the application processing fee.
See Also: SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Online Application Form
The aspirants of the vacancy who want to participate in the selection process can follow these given steps:
- Open the website krishikalyan.com
- Go to the career section from top options.
- Scroll down the page and open the link of ‘Yes I want to register for vacancy’
- Enter the credentials asked in the KVK Application Format.
- Upload the passport size photograph of the vacancy.
- Click on the submit button.
- Pay the fee for online payment option.
- Your application has been submitted successfully.
KVK Selection Procedure
As per the guidelines are given by the department, aspirants of all the posts will have to appear in the given selection process as given below:
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
The candidate who will manage to clear all three stages will be able to secure a job in their selection process. The candidates who have applied or will be applying are notified that the applications will have to appear in the exam on 20th December 2017. To get the admit card of the exam at right time keep following jobs.chekrs.com. You can comment on the box given below to ask any question about KVK Recruitment 2017.