Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018
Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) will be published the official notification for MPSC Recruitment 2018. The MPSC is going to fill the various Assistant Chemical Analyser vacant seats on or before the last date. Candidates who are searching Post-Graduation Jobs in Maharashtra state and they want to join the MPSC Department then can fill the MPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form through online mode using official website of Maharashtra PSC. The candidates have to read the detailed MPSC Recruitment Notification before applying online. Here we are giving all information such as eligibility, selection, application process and more details. So candidates must keep in touch our website.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is inviting eligible and interested candidates for Assistant Chemical Analyser Recruitment Process via the online application. This is a great job opportunity for candidates who are searching M.Sc Jobs in Government Sector. Online registration for the MPSC Vacancy 2018 will be started very soon. Candidates must read this article for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018 Notification Details and apply for MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyser Recruitment before the last date.
|Name of Department||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Name of Post||Assistant Chemical Analyser|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Commencement of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last date for Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for payment of Fee||Update Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.mpsc.gov.in|
Maharashtra PSC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be qualified the Post-Graduation in at lease second class in the branch of chemistry or Bio- Chemistry from a recognized University/ college with good academic marks.
- Candidates should be consisting the 38 years of a minimum age and 43 years of a maximum age as on 1st August 2017.
Salary Pay Scale
- The appointment shall be made in the consolidated salary of Rs. 9300- 34800/- + grade pay Rs. 4400/-.
- For the unreserved category: Rs. 373/-
- for reserved category candidates: Rs. 273/-
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Firstly, candidates go to the official website of MPSC i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Now click on MPSC Official Notification 2018
- Read this Notification carefully and get all instruction related to MPSC Application Process.
- On the website, page top ends a given “Online Application” option and Select this link.
- Application Portal will be open.
- New candidates can complete registration id.
- Now enter the registration number, password and click on “Log In” button.
- The Application form will be open.
- Now Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Check Application Form carefully and submit it.
- Application Fee will be deposited through online banking.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
MPSC Selection Process
Candidates selection for the MPSC Recruitment will be based on their performances in the
- Written examination
The MPSC Department has invited to candidates for Various Post. The Candidate wants to know about recruitment information, we can update soon about Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about MPSC Jobs that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.